Thread: V.I.P!!!!!!!!!!!!

V.I.P!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pumped. I can't wait for this shit. Show number 8 for me. Hahaha! What is the max amount of people that can go per show?

usually they only have 50 VIP tickets for all the venues.

Damn. That's crazy. That's kinda alot of people. I was thinkin more of like 20-30 but hell yeah thats sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.

Well I prolly won't have 2 worry bout all the buyin shit 4 concerts lol cuz suposibly 1 of my friends is cousins with Tech and I guess he saw him up in Bazookas(4 ppl don't remember wut that is, its a juice bar/strip club) last nite and talked 4 a while

well tech is my half brother and he tole me that he is gonna let me bring him and the rest of strange music ,mcdonalds iced coffee and eminems to the stage when thier blood sugar levels drop

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Well I prolly won't have 2 worry bout all the buyin shit 4 concerts lol cuz suposibly 1 of my friends is cousins with Tech and I guess he saw him up in Bazookas(4 ppl don't remember wut that is, its a juice bar/strip club) last nite and talked 4 a while

I don't believe him tho cuz he's a dick sumtimes and jus lies and shit but I keep askin 4 proof and shit but he hasn't shown it yet

well they dont always sell all 50 of them. in fact at one show only one dude showed up for vip. so they let him chill with em on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Damn. That's crazy. That's kinda alot of people. I was thinkin more of like 20-30 but hell yeah thats sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.

i've got VIP to the Chico show (bought it the other night while i was blacked out....oh well). who else going?

You bet your ass the Nor*Cal street squad will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    i've got VIP to the Chico show (bought it the other night while i was blacked out....oh well). who else going?

oh fo sho. itll be pretty sick to meet some people from the site

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    You bet your ass the Nor*Cal street squad will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan