Thread: any new kabosh news?

any new kabosh news?

i didnt like the idea of it but i just listened through "shit is real" and i want more! haha ill listen to little pills or something. but anyway.... has anybody heard anything about this project? what about 816 boys haha. if someone has vip passes they should ask these questions or us.

already planned on it homie.

hell yeah. deff gonna be askin whats up with that.

i asked kali about kabosh last year, and he said it would be out by spring of 09....well that didnt happen, anyways, for you first time v.i.p.ers make sure you know what you are gonna ask beforehand and practice it and remember cuz at my first vip i froze and don't even remember what i said, im sure i sounded like an idiot though

haha im afraid that might happen to me
    tech is like god

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    i asked kali about kabosh last year, and he said it would be out by spring of 09....well that didnt happen, anyways, for you first time v.i.p.ers make sure you know what you are gonna ask beforehand and practice it and remember cuz at my first vip i froze and don't even remember what i said, im sure i sounded like an idiot though

thass what im sayin. i feel the same way. imma freeze up n be like, omg, i love you, n thatll be about it. shittt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokah-Neena
    haha im afraid that might happen to me
    tech is like god

yeah i got VIP for the first time and i know im gonna be star struck lol. everyone says hes hella down to earth, but still its fucking tech n9ne lol