Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kutt calhoun

kutt calhoun

is better then techn9ne

Why do you think that?

tech taught him and kutt surpasses him check out tracks on genius with tech kutt and krizz kutt kills it he fucking murders anything when kutt came out with flamez i thougth he wasnt going to change but hes fuckin murks shit now

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Why do you think that?

Yeah, Kutt's verse on So High was sick. I guess it's all in matter of opinion. I like Tech's versatility and technical skill. He pretty much uses every single type of literary device of ic poetry in his music. Alliteration, multis (forgot the technical term), extended metaphors... all sorts of shit. Also sometimes starts the flow out real slow then goes into double time rap. Also does all that opera type dramatic type stuff like in the chorus of Industry is Punks. I do agree Kutt has grown as an artist, just like Tech more still.

if you wanna hear a dope ass track where tech like comes in like a monster check out kill em off its by the regime so just go to youtube and listen to it its dope its with yukmouth krizz and gonzoe and of course techn9ne

Yeah, Kutt's verse on So High was sick. I guess it's all in matter of opinion. I like Tech's versatility and technical skill. He pretty much uses every single type of literary device of ic poetry in his music. Alliteration, multis (forgot the technical term), extended metaphors... all sorts of shit. Also sometimes starts the flow out real slow then goes into double time rap. Also does all that opera type dramatic type stuff like in the chorus of Industry is Punks. I do agree Kutt has grown as an artist, just like Tech more still.

yeah, listening to it now. Pretty dope. One of my current favorites is his verse on "Serious" by Liquid Assassin.

Yeah ,OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kutt kill everyone else on Freaks of the indusrty

the reason why his songs sound opera like is because of krizz, which is why i think he surpasses them all

OK... IVE HEARD MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE THAT OPINION... BUT ISNT THAT THE POINT??? ISNT TECH TRYIN TO RUN STRANGE MUSIC WITH KUTT AND KRIZZ AND BIG SCOOB AND BROTHA LYNCH AND ALL THESE PEOPLE STILL PUTTIN IN WORK WHILE HE SITS BACK, CONFIDENTLY KNOWING THESE GUYS ARE GOOD...
    P.S AND IN MY OPINION, NOBODY HAS THE MIND AND THOUGHT AS TECH DOES. KUTT SPEAKS WITH A LITTLE MORE SWAG AND TECH IS JUST A STRAIGHT BLOWN LYRICIST. HE GETS YOUR ATTENTION. WHEN I LET PEOPLE LISTEN TO TECHS CD AND THEN KUTTS WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD THEM BEFORE. IT TAKES THEM A LITTLE LONGER TO LISTEN TO KUTTS WORDS CAUSE TECH IS YELING