Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: F.U.N as a ringtone

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    105

    F.U.N as a ringtone

    i use this site crostel.com nd it gives u free ring tones nd shit nd it lets u upload songs to use as ringtones. i cant figure out how 2 upload songs 2 there, so i was gonna ask if nebody would wanna join it nd upload it themselves 2 make a ringtone it'd b kickass. u dont have 2 have internet on ur phone or nethin at all. it texts em 2 u so as long as u get multimedia txts u'll get the ring tone. ne takers? i haven been charged nethin nd i been usin it 4 like 2 months

  2. #2
    dude use mobile17.com way better and easier

  3. #3
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    Is it free?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kirby
    dude use mobile17.com way better and easier

  4. #4
    I have the new google phone MyTouch3G and it has this thing on it that i can just make the ringtones on my phone right there with my music on it, if i can find the MP3 for it i can make it on my phone and send it too you

  5. #5
    Aye dig, i just got it on my phone so just send me what part of the song you want, and your number and ill send it too you

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    good old iphones can make ringtones right in itunes fo sho

  7. #7
    Senior Member CaStiK61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    218
    yea i use itunes all the time.....gotta love the iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    good old iphones can make ringtones right in itunes fo sho

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    105
    do u think u can send the me 2nd verse nd chorus as a ringtone? if so lemme know nd ill send my number

    Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life
    Aye dig, i just got it on my phone so just send me what part of the song you want, and your number and ill send it too you

  9. #9
    Ya man i got you, you can just send me your number in a message and i will send it too you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    do u think u can send the me 2nd verse nd chorus as a ringtone? if so lemme know nd ill send my number

    Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life
    Aye dig, i just got it on my phone so just send me what part of the song you want, and your number and ill send it too you

Similar Threads

  1. Jumpin Jax ringtone
    By Patrick *Missouri Tech Squad* in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:42 PM
  2. Best Tech N9ne ringtone?
    By BlackouTT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:50 PM
  3. Low is a featured ringtone on iTunes!
    By Mic E.D. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:50 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 08:02 AM
  5. RINGTONE MAKER SOFTAWARE ???
    By JAY LoW in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •