Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright you wack wanna be "rappers"...

Alright you wack wanna be "rappers"...

Please step aside for an actual ARTIST, far from just another typical rapper. Its so funny to me how EVERY body nowadays uses the excuse that they are hated on because they are just different, ignoring the fact that half the time, their "Music" is nothing but earsores and waste of space/time. Tech N9ne is different, but original, and has MUSICAL ABILITY! I hate how nowadays EVERYBODY thinks they are a rapper bc they can press record on a fukin computer. There are some who have limited resources, but actually have MUSICAL and LYRICAL skill. Im not at all trying to say i am the best, bc i am far from that. But i am telling you now, if you listen to ANY of my music, i guarentee you will know right away that it was a good choice to check out my material, because i simply have musical and lyrical skill. So here are 3 of my four cds ive put out. Givem a listen.. i promise you will enjoy and that you wont erase it from your computer after you skim thru one or 2 songs. Thanx guys.

Lyrix

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5bopvqa3896yq0g

My 2nd cd - SOS (Speed of sound)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m79ypqvv67pqjfq

My 3rd cd - Freakshow!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8689bum42q888mw

My 4th cd (Mixtape) - Old school like 8 tracks

Thanx again guys and if you like what you hear, hit up my youtube, Lyrix12.

Yes... Because acting like an egotistical condescending douchebag will totally make people want to download your work...

FAIL

,.i.._(?)_..i.,

Ok bro i understand what your saying, im sorry im just being real! Not saying i dont support up and coming artists or anything like that. BUT i am just personally tired of people that think they can rap but just.. idk.. cant :/ And most "rappers" nowadays dont even know how to write an actual song. Idk bro maybe its just me but i thought music was about MAKING music. Thought maybe as a fellow Tech9cian youd understand that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

Yes... Because acting like an egotistical condescending douchebag will totally make people want to download your work...
    FAIL

,.i.._(?)_..i.,

I did not mean to come off like a dick, cuz im really not. I would really appreciate if you would at least do me one favor. If you REALLY dont wanna listen to my music bc of how i came across, could you at least download SOS and listen to track #17.... i think maybe if you heard that you would understand where it is i am coming from. If you dont want to, i understand, but i would rly appreciate it... i actually put my heart and soul into my music. Thanx man

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

FAIL

,.i.._(?)_..i.,

Worrd i gave yours a listen bro. Nice work actually. If you give mine a listen too, thatd be appreciated!

I was actually rly feelin that outta spit track, it was dope man

Quote Originally Posted by Kuttybear

Plz guys just give this a listen

Im about to download " SOS " now . . & thanks man . I highly appreciate it .

where's you first cd ? and do you go to a studio ?