Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: never been to a Tech show before

  1. #1

    never been to a Tech show before

    i was curious, what kinda shit is in the merchandise stands?

    hats? jackets? jerseys?
    just wondering how much money i should bring with me lol.

  2. #2
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    pretty much any and everything, most likely itll be the new shirts and shit....go thru the strange music store and take a look at prices shirts and hats are 20 jerseys 100...

  3. #3
    alright thanks man.
    i wanna get that black Tech N9ne Hat.
    cant wait to get my pendant in the mail with the VIP shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    pretty much any and everything, most likely itll be the new shirts and shit....go thru the strange music store and take a look at prices shirts and hats are 20 jerseys 100...

  4. #4
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    yea, it might be limited, but whatever u cant get at the show you can always order thru strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokah-Neena
    alright thanks man.
    i wanna get that black Tech N9ne Hat.
    cant wait to get my pendant in the mail with the VIP shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    pretty much any and everything, most likely itll be the new shirts and shit....go thru the strange music store and take a look at prices shirts and hats are 20 jerseys 100...

  5. #5
    Senior Member SRH22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    348
    Just don't leave your wallet in the car like I did at the Sickology show haha

  6. #6
    damn dude that had to be a very depressing moment for u.
    sorry bro. ill remember not to do that lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH22
    Just don't leave your wallet in the car like I did at the Sickology show haha

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    yea ive never been to a Tech show either but FINALLY goin in Burque....cant fkn wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  8. #8
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    get ready to be amazed!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    yea ive never been to a Tech show either but FINALLY goin in Burque....cant fkn wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    194
    Well, you two are in for a treat.

  10. #10
    Senior Member SRH22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    348
    I was absolutely devastated hahah.
    But for real, I don't know about you but I can't wait to see the new shirts like K.O.D. ish and I always see badass shirts that weren't on the site, they're always stocked so be prepared!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokah-Neena
    damn dude that had to be a very depressing moment for u.
    sorry bro. ill remember not to do that lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by SRH22
    Just don't leave your wallet in the car like I did at the Sickology show haha

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 12:15 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 06:24 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:56 PM
  5. At your LAST Tech show...
    By aKayRuegawitaTECH9 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •