Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 fuckin cent

50 fuckin cent

yo so i have not checked my myspce and its been a i a min so i just chyecked it and yes before i became strangeeee i was a homo wit rap yes the g-unit thing.soooooo i go on it and man has anyone seen 50s new album coming out?????????? he has the fucking killer clown as his face iam on the real check it out and its him wearing the clown mask WTF FUCK 50 and now its BEEF

he fuckin shows the mask in his new DVD and now 50 is puttin it onnnn fuck that

what a rip off thats how he got to the top

http://www.rap-up.com/2009/07/01/video-50-cent-ok-youre-right/#more...

I can't find the exact image but on the Psychumentary DVD, Aaron discusses that he sleeps next to a ceramic killer clown mask because it was his biggest fear. The mask that tech n9ne found and used is the very same (or similar to) one from the Carousel movie, as is the mask that 50 Cent is using to promote his upcoming 2009 album Before I Self Destruct.

Lame, IMO. But then again, does 50 really give a fuck about Tech N9ne so much as to watch his documentary DVDs to see if maybe he owns a prop that could be used for gimmicky promotion of another whack ass album? Most likely not.

Linky linky:
    Carousel Film:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3D4CqHbJM
    Fifty Cent - Ok Youre Right
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck24Flu1Nfg
    Myspace 50 Cent Ad feat. Carousel Mask
    http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/95/m_b3d907058fa34f8493...

I was like no way!! No shit he did and dude made a damn video too!!!

What a fucking peice of shit.... I seriously hate 50 and all these other rich rat ass mother fucking rappers.

50 cent was the last person i would have guessed to see wearing that....and i wish he never did. wtf is this

lil wayne rockin the red spikes

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    this is fucken rediculous!!!!!! wtf is this shit whats next......

ok as far as swing off tech for the klown thing i doubt it, if anything itd b more like dark knight the vid anyway wit all the clowns an bank robbin n shit, shit like this happn all the tyme most recent in mind is another one from strange kutt droped feature presentation thn month later luda did theater of the mind jus the album concept alone is fuckd up but did he take it from kutt no.... i do find it fuckin funny tho that he doin the whole klown thing evn wit his buddy ems beef wit icp er wut evr!?!?!?!?! an as much shit as they talk on em fer the whole klown gimik... an hey if he swingn off tech ha bitch tech been on it fer a min so find sumthn new lol

Quote Originally Posted by AMP'D UP!!!
    ok as far as swing off tech for the klown thing i doubt it, if anything itd b more like dark knight the vid anyway wit all the clowns an bank robbin n shit-
    I agree with that