Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KOD Concert Idea...

KOD Concert Idea...

So I dont think Tech has had a dope entry like this but i could be wrong... What if it went all dark except a red glow in the background and Krizz and Kut were carrying a coffin that they bury under the stage and act like a prayer is being said or actually have a mic and say a prayer. Then a spot light hits the stage and Tech comes through the casket and busts out in an awesome song!!!! What you think?

I think poppin out of a casket is cool

kinda exactly like how Esham did back in the day?

Yeah that would be sweet to have something special like that. Does anyone know if he has actually done anything like that before?

I think his best intro so far was the strictly strange tour. I thought the guy sitting there was just a prop or something. then that opera music started up and the strobe lights hit him and he pops up and starts popping toward the stage. lol

Ya!!! And he did too much and he looked so sick movin to the beat! SOOOOO SICK

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    I think his best intro so far was the strictly strange tour. I thought the guy sitting there was just a prop or something. then that opera music started up and the strobe lights hit him and he pops up and starts popping toward the stage. lol

Tech comin on stage with the red spikes would be tight or a fro

are you talking about the chico show? that was fucking insane about halfway through the opening acts i turned to my friend and i was like dude how cool would that be if that puppet was tech. and when he jumped up i was like holy shit no way. props for sitting like that for so long lol

a part of me thought it was a robot at first lol, at one point during skatteman and snugbrim's set i saw his foot tapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    are you talking about the chico show? that was fucking insane about halfway through the opening acts i turned to my friend and i was like dude how cool would that be if that puppet was tech. and when he jumped up i was like holy shit no way. props for sitting like that for so long lol

That would be dope. Tech is getting more and more diverse with his music and his stage show this would be something dope to intro into his set. I also think Tech needs to start playing for an extra 15 mins or half hour or so he just has too many songs. He needs to start doing an hour set take a 15 minute set break and come back out for 45 and kill it.