Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: who's the worst rapper alive

who's the worst rapper alive

I personaly say fuck lil Wayne, and I.C.P is trash

eminem is a legend in my eyes. insane lyrics and flow and dr. dre beats always help. and yeah i know that ICP and tech are cool but i have yet to hear an ICP song that i didnt think blew dick

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Scholl
    i must agree eminem is a lil whiney ass bitch and as far as who says icp...you gotta be kidding me...im down with the clown til im dead in the ground...and don't judge me either and if i can remember correctly tech n9ne and icp roll together...http://www.musicohio.com/sept_03/techn9ne.html

check it

wow then you ant heard shit yet! ICP has got there shit on lock Wicked Clownz Will Never Die Whoop Whoop

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    eminem is a legend in my eyes. insane lyrics and flow and dr. dre beats always help. and yeah i know that ICP and tech are cool but i have yet to hear an ICP song that i didnt think blew dick

i must agree eminem is a lil whiney ass bitch and as far as who says icp...you gotta be kidding me...im down with the clown til im dead in the ground...and don't judge me either and if i can remember correctly tech n9ne and icp roll together...http://www.musicohio.com/sept_03/techn9ne.html

check it

ive heard a good amount of ICP. just not my

Quote Originally Posted by ZENHELLIE
    wow then you ant heard shit yet! ICP has got there shit on lock Wicked Clownz Will Never Die Whoop Whoop

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan

check it

Lil Wayne's cold tho. He's far from the best tho. Being the best requires more then clever punchlines... He has some good songs but I dont like how he always has the auto tune now. and I.C.P. shouldn't even have to be mentioned they succ......... Eminem vs Tech N9ne who would win in a batttle?? Based on frees, song production, lyrics, and creativity/originality..............

Lol @ most of the Eminem haters on here being Juggalos

Well idunno. I gotta say Tech, but it might be close. Tech already beat him in Track for Track though

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chris da Macc
    Lil Wayne's cold tho. He's far from the best tho. Being the best requires more then clever punchlines... He has some good songs but I dont like how he always has the auto tune now. and I.C.P. shouldn't even have to be mentioned they succ......... Eminem vs Tech N9ne who would win in a batttle?? Based on frees, song production, lyrics, and creativity/originality..............

FUCK lil wayne hes a fagget

eminem hates on juggalos

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy

I know.

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    eminem hates on juggalos

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy