Thread: Chicago, IL confusion???

Chicago, IL confusion???

Okay i have searched and searched the web and have not found a difinitive answer to my question. On myspace it says the tour will be at The Pearl Room in Mokena, IL on Nov. 7....then on here it says House Of Blues... Went to both websites and ticketmaster and the tour doesnt show up for EITHER...confused and need to know the correct venue please!!! Thanks for the help!!!

Tech's Myspace says House of Blues (great choice!), so all we gotta do now is wait for Ticketmaster to official put it on sale, and for the show to start appearing in the print ads. No big deal, show's gonna rock.

That sucks...aside form moving Abel, it's either keep this at HOB but make it a late show 18+ (like most hip-hop shows at HOB nowadays), and in that case Tech could STILL celebrate his b-day here like last year. Or, just have it at Congress for the sake of keeping it all ages.

I honestly think a show like this would have a better feel at the intimate HOB and not the big, spacious Congress, but whatever. Keep it on a Sat, in the city, and we're good.

Why time does the saving abel concert end? Maybe the K.O.D. tour could be the same day but after saving abel.Just an idea, and I don't see when they would change the date if they decided to because the next 4 days are booked as well. I hope this shit gets figured out ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    as long as its still nov. 7th- its all good. BUT- hob website has "saving abel" on nov. 7th. are they gunna do some movin around or what?

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Tech's Myspace says House of Blues (great choice!), so all we gotta do now is wait for Ticketmaster to official put it on sale, and for the show to start appearing in the print ads. No big deal, show's gonna rock.

Thanks for all the replies...at least i'm not the only one confused LOL

If thats the case they could put a date in Milwaukee that way it wouldnt be that far for the Chicago people and not far for people who live in Green Bay. And then the Milwaukee crowd would be right there to becuase it would be played there