Thread: K.O.D. Tour question.....

K.O.D. Tour question.....

Does anyone know when the tickets will go on sale for the K.O.D. Tour?...Ticketmaster only has 14 dates up...

Marquee Theatre in Tempe, AZ are selling tickets already

Where did you hear it changed from Mokena to HOB? Just curious and I'm waitin on ticketmaster as well. I'm hoping tickets go on sale in the next week, cuz idk if I'm gonna get VIP this year, still up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    hang in there mayne. im waitin too. usually in the past.... ticketmaster was right on it. and updating as he updated..... or you could click the city n thered be a link... usually ticketmaster or whatever seller itd be. give it some time. might be givin all of em to ticketmaster and waitin on them to update their shit. but i know that mine just changed from mokena to chicago at the HOB... n there might be more dates to come even though it hasnt changed in a few days....

I didn't notice that til now, but HOB is booked on the 7th, so wtf? http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/...?eventid=59627 Thats the link to the concert on the 7th. and its def not Tech, so I'm confused.

go to tour dates and click chicago, il. look at what it says. "House of Blues" and it has the pearl room's street address. i checked HOB but they dont have tech n9ne at all for chicago. i think its in the process of bein switched. but it definately did change from the pearl room to sayin the house of blues. same date- nov. 7. i hope the date stays. but he aint got any wiggle room for anything close to that. STL the 6th then chicago the 7th then cleveland the 8th. and there's "saving abel" scheduled at the HOB for the 7th. so im wondering.... wtf are they gunna come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL
    Where did you hear it changed from Mokena to HOB? Just curious and I'm waitin on ticketmaster as well. I'm hoping tickets go on sale in the next week, cuz idk if I'm gonna get VIP this year, still up in the air.

hang in there mayne. im waitin too. usually in the past.... ticketmaster was right on it. and updating as he updated..... or you could click the city n thered be a link... usually ticketmaster or whatever seller itd be. give it some time. might be givin all of em to ticketmaster and waitin on them to update their shit. but i know that mine just changed from mokena to chicago at the HOB... n there might be more dates to come even though it hasnt changed in a few days....