Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone should post Lets ride ft Tech- DJ Clay!!!

Someone should post Lets ride ft Tech- DJ Clay!!!

Shits sick!!!! Share it wit a nigga!!!!!!!!

lol..after all the shit u talked and started..lol..looks like everyones rite on that 4 ya......oh now its all cool cuz u decided 2 stop actin like a bitch??...nah dosent work that way, sorry n shit!!!...fuck off!!

Go get some dick fag boy!!! This aint my life queer!!! And ill do it again if i feel like it SORRY N SHIT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol..after all the shit u talked and started..lol..looks like everyones rite on that 4 ya......oh now its all cool cuz u decided 2 stop actin like a bitch??...nah dosent work that way, sorry n shit!!!...fuck off!!

lol...a fool gettin poleverized from the backside in his photo is callin others fag??...hahaha! u are funny as a muthafucka!!
    get it, nobody likes u or cares wut u want uploaded, do ur self a favor and pull the plug on ur shit packin life! ya bitch!
    he says, ill do it again..lol.ooooh scary!!.wut a retard, u are one dumb son of a bitch,

Haha ok man. Get off the internet fairy boy

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol...a fool gettin poleverized from the backside in his photo is callin others fag??...hahaha! u are funny as a muthafucka!!
    get it, nobody likes u or cares wut u want uploaded, do ur self a favor and pull the plug on ur shit packin life! ya bitch!
    he says, ill do it again..lol.ooooh scary!!.wut a retard, u are one dumb son of a bitch,

Yeah I love that song it is fuckin murder.

i agree. tech kills that shit.

"you don't wana try me, leavin niggas soggy. Hit it repeated, the nina be hot as wasabi
    fellin the fury and mizery sicka than ozzy, laughin at playa hata's gigglin' like fozzy. WAKA WAKA WAKA"
    best track techs dont with a psychopathic/hatchet house artist in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Loonatik110
    Yeah I love that song it is fuckin murder.

here ya go, but quit the shit talkin, technicians stick together not hate on each other. sorry for those that get pissed at me givin this to him haha

Oh shit my bad I thought that I attached it..

Thanks mayne. na dude, its just the ones that just bitch bout everything, but wutev

Quote Originally Posted by technician #420
    here ya go, but quit the shit talkin, technicians stick together not hate on each other. sorry for those that get pissed at me givin this to him haha