Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Someone should post Lets ride ft Tech- DJ Clay!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Toarrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    665

    Someone should post Lets ride ft Tech- DJ Clay!!!

    Shits sick!!!! Share it wit a nigga!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    lol..after all the shit u talked and started..lol..looks like everyones rite on that 4 ya......oh now its all cool cuz u decided 2 stop actin like a bitch??...nah dosent work that way, sorry n shit!!!...fuck off!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Toarrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    665
    Go get some dick fag boy!!! This aint my life queer!!! And ill do it again if i feel like it SORRY N SHIT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol..after all the shit u talked and started..lol..looks like everyones rite on that 4 ya......oh now its all cool cuz u decided 2 stop actin like a bitch??...nah dosent work that way, sorry n shit!!!...fuck off!!

  4. #4
    lol...a fool gettin poleverized from the backside in his photo is callin others fag??...hahaha! u are funny as a muthafucka!!
    get it, nobody likes u or cares wut u want uploaded, do ur self a favor and pull the plug on ur shit packin life! ya bitch!
    he says, ill do it again..lol.ooooh scary!!.wut a retard, u are one dumb son of a bitch,

  5. #5
    Senior Member Toarrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    665
    Haha ok man. Get off the internet fairy boy

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol...a fool gettin poleverized from the backside in his photo is callin others fag??...hahaha! u are funny as a muthafucka!!
    get it, nobody likes u or cares wut u want uploaded, do ur self a favor and pull the plug on ur shit packin life! ya bitch!
    he says, ill do it again..lol.ooooh scary!!.wut a retard, u are one dumb son of a bitch,

  6. #6
    Yeah I love that song it is fuckin murder.

  7. #7
    i agree. tech kills that shit.

    "you don't wana try me, leavin niggas soggy. Hit it repeated, the nina be hot as wasabi
    fellin the fury and mizery sicka than ozzy, laughin at playa hata's gigglin' like fozzy. WAKA WAKA WAKA"
    best track techs dont with a psychopathic/hatchet house artist in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Loonatik110
    Yeah I love that song it is fuckin murder.

  8. #8
    here ya go, but quit the shit talkin, technicians stick together not hate on each other. sorry for those that get pissed at me givin this to him haha

  9. #9
    Oh shit my bad I thought that I attached it..

  10. #10
    Senior Member Toarrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    665
    Thanks mayne. na dude, its just the ones that just bitch bout everything, but wutev

    Quote Originally Posted by technician #420
    here ya go, but quit the shit talkin, technicians stick together not hate on each other. sorry for those that get pissed at me givin this to him haha

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 05:33 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:01 PM
  3. Dj Clay - Kept Grindin
    By LoveBucketS in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 06:18 AM
  4. "Let's Ride"-DJ Clay feat. Tech N9ne
    By ThickTechnician in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:34 PM
  5. Lets Ride - DJ CLAY ft Tech N9ne...
    By aKayRuegawitaTECH9 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 06:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •