Thread: Ces Cru Merchandise

Ces Cru Merchandise

Hey,

I was wondering when they were going to add Ces Cru merch to the Strange Music store, because I'm really keen to represent the movement.

Especially new artists...

I've been wondering the same thing....a T-shirt with their logo on it would be dope

eventually they will probably closer to the releae of the EP that Travis O'Guin talked about. If u want or are able to you cna hear more updates not jus on here but subscruing to the strange music posts and podcasts, Recently Travis talked about Ces Cru BLH, and Jay Rock's up cominc albums plus wanting ot get scoob, and kutt out at least doin an ep, figure closing portion of 2012, and openin portion and mid portion of 2013 will have alot of new music merch and tours

I talked to Ubi and he said the fans need to tell Strange to start requesting their shirts. The only way you can buy a shirt right now, is at one of the Ces shows.

Thanks guys,

SIN1STER you mentioned you can by shirts at there shows, do you know if there coming to Australia for a tour sometime in the future?

Maybe if Tech does a world tour, similar to a few years back, but I doubt they come over there by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates

Thanks guys,

SIN1STER you mentioned you can by shirts at there shows, do you know if there coming to Australia for a tour sometime in the future?