Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questiion..

Questiion..

What all do you do at a meet and greet with Tech N9ne?

Well when went to the meet and greet for the Strange Noize 2 Show last august i stood in a line and when i got inside everyone was sitting in different places throught the room and you get autographs and you can get your picture taken with whoever you want and it all lasts for an hour

Oh, so no like meal or anyhting? Hahah. I thought I might be able to eat with the King. Damn..

actually now that your bring that up, funny story, when me and my friends went to the show that everyone at after the meet and greet we decided that we wanted Chinese food so we go to the place that we found and we sit down and get our menus and shit (and by the way food there was fuckin exspensive) but anyway so we are sitting there and out of nowhere tech and everyone walk in and get a table and i was like aint this some fuckin shit, but yeah funny as hell and the place was empty it was just me and my friends and the table across from us was tech and everyone nobody else was in there eating

That must have been the shit. Hahah. I hope something like that happens to me, lol. What did Tech get?

lol idk i wasn't paying attention...my friend was like i think we should leave i feel pretty awkward and i just looked at him and i was like DOG! YOUR DONE! lol but naw i cant remember what he was eating

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    lol idk i wasn't paying attention...my friend was like i think we should leave i feel pretty awkward and i just looked at him and i was like DOG! YOUR DONE! lol but naw i cant remember what he was eating
    Dude you Should of Shouted Tech a few beers or something aparently an i herd this from a few friends hes the most down to earth person in the world he probly would of asked you to come sit with him he loves his fans just not the crazy obsesive fans hahaha

Idk i just didn't know what to expect and i kinda felt that they should be left alone at the time because im sure their fans are always flooding them so i figure that deserve some peace

Quote Originally Posted by G Of Derby
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Dude you Should of Shouted Tech a few beers or something aparently an i herd this from a few friends hes the most down to earth person in the world he probly would of asked you to come sit with him he loves his fans just not the crazy obsesive fans hahaha

When they are in Chico they eat at Jerry's right across the street from the senator theatre

really? sweet cuz im goin to the chico show

Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    When they are in Chico they eat at Jerry's right across the street from the senator theatre