Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No he didnt, oh yes I did(Knowledge on demand!!!)

No he didnt, oh yes I did(Knowledge on demand!!!)

Another fuckin k.o.d. post!!!!Now before some of you start bitching, moaning and asking me to slit my wrists, let me tell you I allready tried and that shit dont work, especially when you attempt to cut flesh using a spoon.Anyhow ignore my shitty guess up up top on the discussion title,I just havent saw that one put out there yet,all though i could be mistaken.
    MOVING ON. I was reading 1 of the other 234,507 k.o.d. posts the other day and I noticed that someone made a great observation when they made a connection between Tech's k.o.d. tour artwork and the late great Edgar Allen Poe's dark ic poem "The Raven".Read it here>>http://www.heise.de/ix/raven/Literat.../TheRaven.html
    After reading the poem it seemed very possible that this is where Tech got the idea for the artwork from.Could be a possible clue or maybe Im just suffering from sleep depravation and I need to get to bed.The thing that caught my attn. the most is when I looked at the info about the poem on wickedpedia and it had this interesting piece of info>"Poe borrows the complex rhythm and meter of Elizabeth Barrett's poem "Lady Geraldine's Courtship". The poem makes use of internal rhyme as well as alliteration throughout."Now who's of rapping does that sound like???Honestly I think I have caught the k.o.d. bug and probably went too far with this thread,but in all actuality I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Personally I think if the rumors are true about the K.O.D. album being the first of a series of albums having to do with Tech's 3 personalities,The King,The clown, and The G, then the albums would logically have these 3 personas within each of the titles seperately.Being that the first album is Tech's "darkest" then I think it would have to have something to do with "the klown"(going of the definitions found in the Everready album book insert) maybe "klown of dontez"as someone has allready guessed.The next album release would be the "King of dontez" and the last to the series which would be the climactic album "G of dontez"(G.O.D) when listening to his verse on "in the air" this seems to make sense.But anyway imma stop cause i think im trippin and im fuckin tired.Hit me up ppl.Im out.

I like it only problem is that he would have two album titled "K.O.D"

Ahhhh I'm the one that said klown of dantez haha...dnt take my guess! LOL

Ahhhh I'm the one that said klown of dantez haha...dnt take my guess! LOL

Srry bout my posts...I hate using by phone

thats a prob i saw also

Quote Originally Posted by Thecrazyfcker
    I like it only problem is that he would have two album titled "K.O.D"

thats why i said "as someone has allready guessed" but straight up thats probably the best guess ive heard so far st.twick.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    Srry bout my posts...I hate using by phone

You put alot of thought into this tho haha, But ya even in a DVD i remember Tech sayin thats what he calls his other half "The Klown." Saying "The Klown comes out of me at night" and "Thats the Evil in me, Thats the side I dont want my kids to see" I'am still puttin my money on "Killing Old Demons", just makes sense. Outta the blue coming out of the "Darkness" for the last time, and how hard it was for him to go back to his dark days. just sounds right, but yet its still just a fuckin guess thats not gonna mean shit til it comes out.

*goes and slits wrist*

You understand he has already done all three personas right. anghellic was the side of the king. absolute power was the klown and everready was the g. then came mlk which was also the g and then killer and sickology wr all three. But he should come out with god cuz he is a musical god and K.O.D. is going to be the best album ever made in hip hop or rap