Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: brother lynch on KOD tour in Santa Cruz

  1. #1

    brother lynch on KOD tour in Santa Cruz

    http://www.catalystclub.com/

    hit concerts and under recently added is Tech N9NE, or just scroll down to october 22.

    anyway ya, no malone, but lynch is up....santa cruz WIN

  2. #2
    just santa cruz and possibly Chico

  3. #3
    This is gunna be so sick, i didnt want to have to stand through to much waiting for sum 1 sick to come up and they bring in lynch fuck I love Cali see u there technicians

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    that would be so fucking sick if he came to chico oh please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    just santa cruz and possibly Chico

  5. #5
    I'm praying for him to come here. that would be the shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    that would be so fucking sick if he came to chico oh please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    just santa cruz and possibly Chico

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    that would give me a reason to catch up on his music lol. ive only heard him on my world and 187 on a hook which he just killed both hella hard

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    I'm praying for him to come here. that would be the shit


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    that would be so fucking sick if he came to chico oh please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    just santa cruz and possibly Chico

  7. #7
    oh man he has alot of great ones. Definatley my fav rapper from california besides mac dre

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    that would give me a reason to catch up on his music lol. ive only heard him on my world and 187 on a hook which he just killed both hella hard

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    I'm praying for him to come here. that would be the shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    that would be so fucking sick if he came to chico oh please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    just santa cruz and possibly Chico

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    well then i should probably check him out. and no one can top mac dre as far as im concerned

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    oh man he has alot of great ones. Definatley my fav rapper from california besides mac dre


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    that would give me a reason to catch up on his music lol. ive only heard him on my world and 187 on a hook which he just killed both hella hard

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    I'm praying for him to come here. that would be the shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    that would be so fucking sick if he came to chico oh please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    just santa cruz and possibly Chico

  9. #9
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    Santa Cruz holdin it down once again!!! We go stupid dumb retarded up in this mug ya thizz?

  10. #10
    If he is doing santa cruz. Makes sense he would do Chico too since it's closer to Sacto
    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    Santa Cruz holdin it down once again!!! We go stupid dumb retarded up in this mug ya thizz?

Similar Threads

  1. Santa Cruz And Sacramento 2013 Tour
    By Victor Cain in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 06:51 PM
  2. All 6's And 7's Tour VIP Santa Cruz, CA
    By Alucard in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 03:26 AM
  3. Santa Cruz
    By WillHayze in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:29 AM
  4. SANTA CRUZ
    By CuttyQ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:46 PM
  5. SANTA CRUZ
    By CuttyQ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 05:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •