Thread: Questoin for Flicktion....

Questoin for Flicktion....

You said Tech is banned from the Casper Events Center. How you know this? And why did he get banned? He was here last year on the Fire and Ice tour, did something happen between then and now???

Yeah, that's the one that got him banned (Or so everyone tells me). I guess we got to rowdy or tore the place up or something. I've also heard that there was a record number of arrests that night, although I don't know about the truth behind that one. That was a fun night.

I've noticed that on his tours since then that we've been listed early on but have been getting pulled from the official list. I'm pretty sure this is because the Events Center won't book him. The only source I have on this is word of mouth (from a handful of people) so it could be wrong, but I don't think so.

If I can find anything more solid I'll send it to you.

Thats fuckin shitty!!! Casper sucks about shit like that. They wont let Tech N9ne come but Slipknot was gonna come, Thats Gay...... Thanks homie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Yeah, that's the one that got him banned (Or so everyone tells me). I guess we got to rowdy or tore the place up or something. I've also heard that there was a record number of arrests that night, although I don't know about the truth behind that one. That was a fun night.

I've noticed that on his tours since then that we've been listed early on but have been getting pulled from the official list. I'm pretty sure this is because the Events Center won't book him. The only source I have on this is word of mouth (from a handful of people) so it could be wrong, but I don't think so.

If I can find anything more solid I'll send it to you.