Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PROMISED A RETURN TO HOUSTON!!!! AND IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!

PROMISED A RETURN TO HOUSTON!!!! AND IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!

last year for the strictly strange 08 tour you had a show for houston and New orleans and the both got canceled..... which pissed me off... but there was a promise put on the web page and sent to me that you would be back in 09?!?!?!? BUT!!!!! now you release the tour dates and there has not been a houton tx all year?!?!?! ....... AND where the FUCK is ALLEN tx??? how do you think your going to get more people than HOUSTON???????? WTF!??!?!!?

stop whining, they always add like an extra 15 dates to every tour, don't you pay any attention, i mean i'm sure you have been waiting a looong time for a show, but be patient

Yeah man that sucks their skipping over Houston but you could always do a road trip. Either Austin or Allen. Shit I'm going to both!! Allen is basically next to Dallas/Ft Worth and shit. It seems like on this tour he's going to a lot of places he's never been to before.

might be reasons why they not showin up.. might not. but they will come its not like he retired and then u cant see him now. lol u have a better chance seeing them then a "industry" labeled artist

Let alone sometimes Its hard to keep all your promises in the music business for example Twiztid said last year they would be giving something free at the gathering this year , did that happen??? Nope! But anyways Im sure there is somewhere nearby you can see him just be happy you get the opportunity to see him at all!

It also depends on the schedule and booking with the venue! Maybe the venue was already booked...

Get the fuck over it. You still have Texas shows.

hey im just more pissed about the fact that there was a promise to return and yet to see it!?!? and yes there are other tx shows but fuck do you have the money to drive everywhere?!?! some of us are broke!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 316juggalo281
    hey im just more pissed about the fact that there was a promise to return and yet to see it!?!? and yes there are other tx shows but fuck do you have the money to drive everywhere?!?! some of us are broke!! lol
    Well you have 2 months save some money ..... shit I am broke as fuck but I am planning on driving from Atlanta to Orlando to see a show so please don't whine unless there is not a single show in your state geezz not to mention its been how long since tech has been here?

no a waterfall