Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: The Worst, Celcius, and Calm Before the Storm are available on itunes!!!!

  1. #1

    The Worst, Celcius, and Calm Before the Storm are available on itunes!!!!

    in case u guys didnt know itunes now has perty much all of techs albums available now.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    I doubt they have The Virus

  3. #3
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    this was adressed not 2 long ago, but im sure not 2 many people are actually aware of it.

    They are now in select stores too.

  4. #4
    no they dont have the virus i used the search bar but didnt find anything on it. do u happen to know what stores are carring the albums. i would rather have the actual cd.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    Oh really? can I see some proof Mr.Nasty Nigger

    Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    this was adressed not 2 long ago, but im sure not 2 many people are actually aware of it.

    They are now in select stores too.

  6. #6
    ok never mind i searched again and it did come up, for some reason it didnt the first time, sorry fofy. muhahaha

  7. #7
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    i got it from battkave

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtwinky
    no they dont have the virus i used the search bar but didnt find anything on it. do u happen to know what stores are carring the albums. i would rather have the actual cd.

  8. #8
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    Yes, yes u may see some proof.

    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/forum/topics/old-tech-n9ne-cds-back...

    more specifically:

    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/forum/topics/celcius-on-itunes?page...

    You're welcome, smoke.

    And i bought hard copies of these at "Slackers CD's and Games" to whoever was asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Oh really? can I see some proof Mr.Nasty Nigger
    Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    this was adressed not 2 long ago, but im sure not 2 many people are actually aware of it.

    They are now in select stores too.

  9. #9
    im confused by this, like its incredible and i am in awe, but i thought he never recognized celcius as an album, even in t9x he says they dropped it a few days before absolute power even though he didnt want them too, so why is it on his itunes? lol dont get me wrong im happy i am, but i just dont get whats happening.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. techs best album:the worst and calm before da damn storm
    By Whi-el"Above Average"Holoman in forum Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:38 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 08:12 PM
  3. Do you know about Calm Before The Storm...!!!
    By GarrettLeeBell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:47 PM
  4. Calm Before The Storm Download?
    By ConnorB in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 02:45 AM
  5. calm before the storm, the worst
    By xXGhostCXx in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •