Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TECH LISTENS TO HIS FANS HERES PROOF!!!

TECH LISTENS TO HIS FANS HERES PROOF!!!

DO U REMEMBER BACK WHEN I STARTED THAT POST ABOUT THE SNAKE AND THE BAT PENDANT AND ALL U MOFOS WHO DIDNT LIKE IT WAS LIKE NAW NAW WHY DO THAT..... LOL WELL IF U GO TO KOD TOUR VIP U GET ONE!!! LOL HAHAHAHA RAIN DOLLAZ STARTS THINGS!!! POSITIVE THINGS MY NIGS!!!

not sayin he wasnt thinkin this b4.. but i feel that post someone saw at strange and ppl was also likin the idea too so let me not say no one wasnt wantin a pendant lol i just wonder how heavy it is or is it like them ones out the machines at grocery stores lol either way i feel i and others helped get something else out to tech's attention! so if u sittin there wita idea hit strange wit it and maybe they will incorparate it in they next shit!!!!!!

RAIN DOLLAZ *more than just a music thang!!!!*

hahahah!!!!!

i hope its a legit chain and not cheaply made.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    AND THATS WHY TECH N9NE IS THE FUCKIN SHIT. IF THAT WAS LIL WAYNE- YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE RECOGNIZED
    \

lol well i never told him about that idea it was up tho on here and i got the good and the netrual reviews from yaw on it! but he knows about me reguardless tho.. lol but yea im just thinkin dang thats tiznitty because i dont feel they wouldve made that an added item wit ur vip.. till others and i shined some light on how that would be cou! but i could be wrong. and jbone i bet its a metal idk how cou cou it is tho. and its just the pendant not chain and pendant. which leaves it open for ppl to get they own chains to rock! like me and others said we'd pay for a good one tho from strange tho!!! like officialy made! fuck ebay. but if i had to id go to ebay lol

<p ="text-align: left;">

I had to. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Big $hot
    <p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

I had to. lol.

lol yea and when i say something about it i be tryna make sure u know i aint doggin u or nothing. i just wished strange made them and look now they do lol well some introdution ones if they not cou cou

They totally bit your idea. Who would have ever thought to make a chain with their logo on it?

ICP has been giving away pendants with Gathering tickets for a couple years now, too.

I mean, keep thinking it's you, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    They totally bit your idea. Who would have ever thought to make a chain with their logo on it?

ICP has been giving away pendants with Gathering tickets for a couple years now, too.

I mean, keep thinking it's you, dude.
    lol man im not sayin i single handly made them do anything lol u missed my point man.. my point was i made a topic about it maybe a month or so ago and now all of a sudden its included.. so ok its just luck on my point. there. lol but if im seein ppl say man hey i would by this.. and we aint salin it.. or packagin it in a way to get it to them and someone else is.. id be like u know what thats not a bad idea.. and possibly start doing it.. all ideas dont just magicaly happen.. i could say something to u and could branch off thoughts of ur own for something u might strat doign.. wait lets not say me b4 u take it as im takin full credit lol its all good man oh well just wanted to let ppl know i noticed something. trust if they bit an idea i cared about id be suin a place.. lol this is ust a thought!! nothing more

It takes more than a month to make these kind of plans, dude. It takes months of planning to make the VIP packages happen.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    It takes more than a month to make these kind of plans, dude. It takes months of planning to make the VIP packages happen.

idk when i posted it.. but something that small could be added.. but u know what its nothing to waste my time over arguin.. thats the thing.. if it was something that i wanted to happen really big then next then u know its all over this site or say the web and i didnt let someone know they could do that then i would be extra pissed.. like say an idea for a idk invention or something... and someone stole the blueprints.. then id be pissed this is just like a headline on twitter something i randomly brung up to say and talk about lol who knows now some ppl might be all extra extra happy to wear the logo now.. i cant front i would be happy to have one.. which was why whenever i brung it up to begin wit i did that for that reason. lol i also put tech listen to his "fans" !!!!! not rain dollaz.. ONLY lol aw man.. L.D.S. sometime i think u be tryna break ppls days man...lol but its all good

Some people call me a hater. Some call me a realist. Either way, I'm fair and partial to the absolute truth in situations. If we get to meet at Lawrence, we'll get along.