Thread: The Stage Area Tickets How do you find them

The Stage Area Tickets How do you find them

i when to the los angeles rock the bells and tryed to get the best seats i could get but when i got there, there were poeple on the stage thats the best i had vip but could not get up there.

its a special vip ticket its not like reg vips notice when u go vip they mark out ur "all axcess pass" part lol found out by askin thats why u cant go up there. also they vips up there is a different color in that part too so they know who can be up there and not. lol how do u get them?.. well i just found out how now.. on here.. but its not for all tours. it cost i think $200 im not sure.. gotta do more research and i feel ya on wantin to go up there because i wanted to shine my shoes up there in the dark and watch the show from the side lol but hey one day!!!! usualy friends and fam is up there. the last tour i went to he had them and friends and fam on the sides of both of the stage.

they have something called a "gold vip package" my nig.. and that is axcess to part of sound check like 3 songs i think it also is the meet and greet too or maybe just u get to be there when tech does his sound check and hear 3 songs then u gotta wait till the show! either way i know he probley will talk to the fans who show up for that because the times i met him he aint never been rude or nothing he be talkin to u and shit like yaw grew up together lol how it should be from and artist to a fan!!!

Yeah tha way it surpost to be!!