Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota's Tech N9ne show CANCELLED!!!

Minnesota's Tech N9ne show CANCELLED!!!

I can't believe this shit happened to us!! I've been to the last 7 shows and 6 of them have been at the myth. So i guess the myth got closed down because they owed like 40 million dollars or some shit like that. I hate the Myth Night Club now! They can fuck off! Hahahaha! I hope they still play somwhere around here. When a show gets cancelled because of a club gettin closed down, do you think will still try to go somewhere else or do fuck it?!$@#^$%#

sorry i meant just say fuck it at the end*

Yeah i'll have to figure out something cause i can't miss the k.o.d. tour. Big Scoob? Slaughterhouse? There's no way i am gonna miss this tour. Lets hope he just finds another place to play or maybe the myth will open up before october 2nd. Its possible i guess

i'm so sad this would have been my 3rd show this year and i was going to go VIP this time. but there is no way in hell i'm going to miss the KOD tour and i'm still getting VIP it just would have been nice if it was in minnesota. its wierd cause on the sickology tour tech did three shows in minnesota that might have been because murs was with him. the myth has only been open for like 4 years and i read somewhere there trying to get it open by the first of september so lets keep are fingers crossed.

hell yeah! I was gonna get vip for this one too. My fingers are definitely crossed. I heard they were also still selling tickets so who knows what will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Jbone9
    i'm so sad this would have been my 3rd show this year and i was going to go VIP this time. but there is no way in hell i'm going to miss the KOD tour and i'm still getting VIP it just would have been nice if it was in minnesota. its wierd cause on the sickology tour tech did three shows in minnesota that might have been because murs was with him. the myth has only been open for like 4 years and i read somewhere there trying to get it open by the first of september so lets keep are fingers crossed.

no fargo or bizmarck shows have shown up for north dakota so i was banking on the myth having one....if not i'm fucked

Casper usually does, just not any of his recent tours because he's been banned from the Events Center. So fuck whatever you're implying.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    if MONTANA and WYOMING have dates.............. minnesota will get hooked up too

well vip packages are available and no minnesota so looks like i have to figure out which state i'm going to. any suggestions?

hell yeah

I know mayne. just saying. WYOMING AND MONTANA. on the population scale..... theyre on the tail. minnesota.... not so much. shit. he should just have it in the mall of america. close a floor for a couple hours. fuck it. he's tech n9ne. fuck em.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Casper usually does, just not any of his recent tours because he's been banned from the Events Center. So fuck whatever you're implying.

if MONTANA and WYOMING have dates.............. minnesota will get hooked up too

Replace it for a Wisconsin date please