Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so kutty dissed the game and possibly 50 in liquid assassin's "what you want"

so kutty dissed the game and possibly 50 in liquid assassin's "what you want"

and to be honest i think he ripped em... but i thought game was cool w/ strange and was suppose to be on scoob's album?

oh yeah here's the song he dissed em on

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
    game aint gunit no more. he didnt diss game at all....but i wonder wat made kutt diss gunit? haha. could make for a sik ass beef. fuck gunot

I dont know why Kutt said anything about The Game. The Game let him open for him. and the possibility of The Game being on Monsterifik album. There could be Strange Black Wall Street Collabs in the future I hope it doesnt ruin it.

Actually he did. In Kutts verse he said "Claimin Blood, they claimin the other side, Butterflys under eyes, Change of Heart, Loving Guys"

Im probably off a little bit with the exact lyrics but Kutt was talking about Game when he said Butterflys under Eyes because Game has a butterfly tattoo and Game was on the Change of Heart show. So it was a diss to both G-unit and Game.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
    game aint gunit no more. he didnt diss game at all....but i wonder wat made kutt diss gunit? haha. could make for a sik ass beef. fuck gunot

hahaha butterflies under eyes.. i like game but damn.
    there is a game diss to

Sounds like a diss to me. Why the rest of the crew liked Game and Kutt didn't, we probably will never know. It came from that concert, though, but I'm not saying anything that can't be gathered anyway.

im almost positive he aint talkin bout game. game dont have know fuckin butterfly tattoo. hes got a star over LA but thats it. no fuckin butterfly. definatly took a shot at g-unit tho.

he does or did have a butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kiely
    im almost positive he aint talkin bout game. game dont have know fuckin butterfly tattoo. hes got a star over LA but thats it. no fuckin butterfly. definatly took a shot at g-unit tho.

The game has a star with LA in the middle of it I don't think he EVER had a butterfly tattoo on his face

And plus 2 the dude that put up them lyrics, The Game is a Blood and Kutt is a Blood, like wut the lyrics said "Claimin blood, the claimin the other side" which of course will prolly b a Crip, and Kutt and The Game is cool we'll I thought unless sum shit happen within like 5 months