Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY COLLECTION!!!!!!!

MY COLLECTION!!!!!!!

A yo yo yo Tech Dog if u reallyRead your shit dog replay 2 this one ASAP.

I Got every single Tech N9ne CD but im Having trouble getting your first 2 cds dog n those were unbeilieveably Sik Dog u No Wich ones hommie Im Talking bout THE Calm before the storm CD, And the worst Album. I had em 2 dogg bt ma truck got jakked one nite after a killer party in Fresno Das Rite THE NO Good. but as i said yo i got all of even Krizz Kalikos New stuff N Kalhouns mad ive been a fan since the begining dog help me out wit some info on those killer albums. i dont download shit yaddimean dogg i show real love n support ma doggs at strange music. need to complete ma tech collection. OOO n the sikology man is Dope. all that shit iz dope Hommie.!!
    your Hommie From The No
    Anthony.
    P.s I even Got ma 9 month old baby gurl decked n tech gear yea!!!!

Strange Music doesn't press those up or own the rights to them.

Wow!!! LOL!

Too bad u don't download, cuz those albums are available on iTunes now, along with Celcius

Lol, perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    Ahh, modern english literature at it's finest.
    Here you can see this, possible Spanish and or Mexican referring to some if not all, viewers of this post as "Dogg". Now, as a child I grew up realizing, not even a dog's owner refer's to his pet dog, as a 'dog' unless some very odd person ask's, "Hey, what's that animal that barks and you walk around with on a leash?", and what I also realize, is you also skip some vowels, and even replace "S's" with "Z's". Is this the definition of a true "thugster" and or and "Gangster"? Also, if Tech N9ne were to post to anything, it would more than likely be a post to tell his fans to shut the fuck up with the repeated x1000 topic's on the possible definition of 'K.O.D'. As I've listened to Tech N9ne, I've also come to realize, he is quite vocabularily talented, therefore, your ways of attempting to "get at" Tech N9ne as you type like Helen Keller are examples of a "why nobody takes people like you seriously over the net" and your 9 month old child is 'decked' in Tech N9ne gear? How are you so sure she even likes Tech N9ne at 9 months?, that's something like abuse, you're forcing a child to wear something to market an artist that she doesn't even know. She's a human, not a billboard. Cheers, 'Dogg'

You my friend are a fucking hater. Cheers wtf you gay ass brit

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    Lol, perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    Ahh, modern english literature at it's finest.
    Here you can see this, possible Spanish and or Mexican referring to some if not all, viewers of this post as "Dogg". Now, as a child I grew up realizing, not even a dog's owner refer's to his pet dog, as a 'dog' unless some very odd person ask's, "Hey, what's that animal that barks and you walk around with on a leash?", and what I also realize, is you also skip some vowels, and even replace "S's" with "Z's". Is this the definition of a true "thugster" and or and "Gangster"? Also, if Tech N9ne were to post to anything, it would more than likely be a post to tell his fans to shut the fuck up with the repeated x1000 topic's on the possible definition of 'K.O.D'. As I've listened to Tech N9ne, I've also come to realize, he is quite vocabularily talented, therefore, your ways of attempting to "get at" Tech N9ne as you type like Helen Keller are examples of a "why nobody takes people like you seriously over the net" and your 9 month old child is 'decked' in Tech N9ne gear? How are you so sure she even likes Tech N9ne at 9 months?, that's something like abuse, you're forcing a child to wear something to market an artist that she doesn't even know. She's a human, not a billboard. Cheers, 'Dogg'

i foun the worst clam before the storm and celcius all at this used cd store i was pretty luck but i had to pay forty for each cd it was very worth it

Haha you can get all those cd's at cd stores here. Like $20 a piece at the most!

Yes the Cd's are sick but $40 bucks , you sir got ripped off but hey at least you got what you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Garnette
    i foun the worst clam before the storm and celcius all at this used cd store i was pretty luck but i had to pay forty for each cd it was very worth it