Thread: gangsta rap

gangsta rap

anyone else tired of hearin it? dont get me wrong i like the shit, crooked i and slaughterhouse are some of my favs but im just tired of hearin the same shit about the hood and guns and all that shit all sounds the same hurry up tech drop kod already so i can hear some good shit

haha i agree partially.

AGREED PART: "hurry up tech drop kod already so i can hear some good shit " - FUCKIN CANT WAIT!!

KINDA AGREED PART: "all that shit all sounds the same" - they all kinda have the same stuff to talk about, gets repetitive

DISAGREED PART: "same shit about the hood and guns and all that shit" - They rap about what they know and have experienced, so i dont look down on them for rapping about the same stuff a lot, i mean, tech raps a shit load about how the industry hates him and he hates them. so i dont see why other people cant talk about guns and the hood a bunch.

DEFINATLY AGREE PART: "i'm tired of them dam snap rappers and bitch ass hoes like lil wayne." - Twizzy knows his shit lol

straight the fuck up twizz thats the shit i grew up on i actually think the entire gangsta rap scene needs to be brought back to the forefront . all these cats that try to rap like they know some things about pushin packs or whatever but you could just tell in thier music that theyve never lived that shit or try too hard to live it.we need some real shit to drop....waits for bigscoobs album along with crooked's

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    hell know.. i grew up on that N.W.A. gangsta shit.

i'm tired of them dam snap rappers and bitch ass hoes like lil wayne.

DISAGREED PART: EVERYTHINGS Z1mM3r SAID!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    haha i agree partially.

AGREED PART: "hurry up tech drop kod already so i can hear some good shit " - FUCKIN CANT WAIT!!

KINDA AGREED PART: "all that shit all sounds the same" - they all kinda have the same stuff to talk about, gets repetitive

DISAGREED PART: "same shit about the hood and guns and all that shit" - They rap about what they know and have experienced, so i dont look down on them for rapping about the same stuff a lot, i mean, tech raps a shit load about how the industry hates him and he hates them. so i dont see why other people cant talk about guns and the hood a bunch.

DEFINATLY AGREE PART: "i'm tired of them dam snap rappers and bitch ass hoes like lil wayne." - Twizzy knows his shit lol

i hear what you're sayin but the shit gets old crooked i and slaughterhouse are fire but when every other song is the same shit in different words its fuckin annoyin, for instance you can bump a tech cd like 5 or 6 times before you get tired of it cause every song is about something different but you can only bump a crooked i cd or a slaughterhouse cd 2 or 3 times before you realize its all the same shit about the hood

i think both sh and tech rap about what they know about you could make the same argument about tech when it comes to him rapping about touring and bitches but its they way they talk about it that makes it dope,hiphop came from the gutter so naturally that is what youre going to hear about ,same with country music when they sing about cornbread and chicken and farms.if it aint gangsta shit in rap its party and bullshit or a new dance or struggle and strife which all have thier ties to the hood,so really what do you like to hear about in your rap tunes if it aint 1 of the above???

Quote Originally Posted by M.Shep
    i hear what you're sayin but the shit gets old crooked i and slaughterhouse are fire but when every other song is the same shit in different words its fuckin annoyin, for instance you can bump a tech cd like 5 or 6 times before you get tired of it cause every song is about something different but you can only bump a crooked i cd or a slaughterhouse cd 2 or 3 times before you realize its all the same shit about the hood

slaughterhouse isnt gangsta rap?