Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the acts touring with tech?

What do you think of the acts touring with tech?

Who do you like the most/least? Who fits, who doesn't? Its interesting the people that have been on tour with him over the years....some good, some bad. What do u think about Slaughterhouse, Stevie Stone and Glasses Malone?

CK

Slaughterhouse is dope no one can say they arent. I really like that Stevie Stone song wait a minute besides that I havent heard much besides that. I like G Malone hes goes in but doesnt he have Wayne and his father all over his shit now. Of course i love Kutt, Krizz. Scoob is cool as fuck. he just seems like a real ass nigaa no bullshit he just wants to get down to business and have a good time. My only wish is that they spice it up and throw Lynch on it.

I could personally care less about any of em, not that Im saying they suck or any thing like that. I just dont listen to any of em.

u can check stone out on reverbnation.com/steviestone he has a song with Tech called Midwest Explosion, it'll b on the album this fall. There is a snippet of it on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Slaughterhouse is dope no one can say they arent. I really like that Stevie Stone song wait a minute besides that I havent heard much besides that. I like G Malone hes goes in but doesnt he have Wayne and his father all over his shit now. Of course i love Kutt, Krizz. Scoob is cool as fuck. he just seems like a real ass nigaa no bullshit he just wants to get down to business and have a good time. My only wish is that they spice it up and throw Lynch on it.

PIck up Stevie Stone's Himmi Hyme mixtapes.

I think it will be good tour overall. different s that appeal to different fan bases. The thing that could have done different is put one or so dark rappers on it since kod is going to be a darker album.

havent heard of them yet but i know if they are with tech it will be good bye

shoulda through brotha lynch in the mix

slaughterhouse is raw as fuck love tht..stevie sounds pretty good from what i have heard, not really feelin glasses malone but hes signed to cash money records tho so tht could open some new doors for tech

its gonna be a tight fuckin show, slaughterhouse is fuckin sick(crooked i)i like stevie stone and glasses malone but they all sound a lil to much like "gangsta" rap for me. i personally am tired of hearin that shit thats why i like tech he keeps it real yet he's kinda g witout all the bs