Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: This is real hip hop fuck commercial bullshit.

  1. #1

    This is real hip hop fuck commercial bullshit.

    fuck commercial bullshit hip hop support real hip hop. im from florida trying to get unsigned hype but nobody recognizes miami for real hip hop.



    [object]http://musicservices.myspace.com/Modules/MusicServices/Services/Embed.ashx/ptype=4,ap=1,plid=86914,artid=17013797,skinid=16,profid=442272074[/object]
    Myspace Band Player Generator

  2. #2
    check me out on myspace.com/traumatize

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    you got some sik shit. im going to school to learn who to produce and shit. once i get the hang of it well have to do some shit together i like fearless. its pretty sik

  4. #4
    thanks homie this just the begining its only my first mixtape. im down to build let me know when ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    you got some sik shit. im going to school to learn who to produce and shit. once i get the hang of it well have to do some shit together i like fearless. its pretty sik

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    allright i will. itll be a lil awhile kuz i just barely started. but once i got it well have to do some shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma
    thanks homie this just the begining its only my first mixtape. im down to build let me know when ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    you got some sik shit. im going to school to learn who to produce and shit. once i get the hang of it well have to do some shit together i like fearless. its pretty sik

  6. #6
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Hey SalnTwicked what is it it called where ur learning how to produce. Is it called Audio Recording and engineeing because im talking a on that to se whats all about and if i like it. or is it called something else

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    its at a tech school called warren tech north. audio and digital productions

    Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Hey SalnTwicked what is it it called where ur learning how to produce. Is it called Audio Recording and engineeing because im talking a on that to se whats all about and if i like it. or is it called something else

  8. #8
    check out my music homie let me know what you thik

    Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Hey SalnTwicked what is it it called where ur learning how to produce. Is it called Audio Recording and engineeing because im talking a on that to se whats all about and if i like it. or is it called something else

  9. #9
    Nice music. You should check out www.nastynullities.ning.com

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK A DISS SONG HERE IS SOME REAL SONGS
    By CrackleKapone in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 05:02 PM
  2. Real music, no bullshit!
    By B-CIDE in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 08:51 PM
  3. fuck the jerk and that gay ass dougie bullshit.... do the SCOOB lmao
    By G.K.paypa$tak$ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 05:23 AM
  4. Commercial..
    By Sean (Petaluma Street Team) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:23 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 08:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •