Thread: This is real hip hop fuck commercial bullshit.

This is real hip hop fuck commercial bullshit.

fuck commercial bullshit hip hop support real hip hop. im from florida trying to get unsigned hype but nobody recognizes miami for real hip hop.

[object]http://musicservices.myspace.com/Modules/MusicServices/Services/Embed.ashx/ptype=4,ap=1,plid=86914,artid=17013797,skinid=16,profid=442272074[/object]
    Myspace Band Player Generator

check me out on myspace.com/traumatize

you got some sik shit. im going to school to learn who to produce and shit. once i get the hang of it well have to do some shit together i like fearless. its pretty sik

thanks homie this just the begining its only my first mixtape. im down to build let me know when ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    you got some sik shit. im going to school to learn who to produce and shit. once i get the hang of it well have to do some shit together i like fearless. its pretty sik

allright i will. itll be a lil awhile kuz i just barely started. but once i got it well have to do some shit

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma
    thanks homie this just the begining its only my first mixtape. im down to build let me know when ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD

Hey SalnTwicked what is it it called where ur learning how to produce. Is it called Audio Recording and engineeing because im talking a on that to se whats all about and if i like it. or is it called something else

its at a tech school called warren tech north. audio and digital productions

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Hey SalnTwicked what is it it called where ur learning how to produce. Is it called Audio Recording and engineeing because im talking a on that to se whats all about and if i like it. or is it called something else

check out my music homie let me know what you thik

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan

Nice music. You should check out www.nastynullities.ning.com