Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM NEW GAME played right now LIVE

BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM NEW GAME played right now LIVE

if u wanna see it live being played its right here

http://www.justin.tv/fps_ocelot

how the fuck he got the game already i dont know lol i couldve had it too but i wasnt as lucky. lol

Idk bout that game it looks tite but idk bout it idk if I'm gonna get any games this yr well shit I didn't buy any new games this yr anyways but if I do I mite check out madden10, halo odst, and maybe fight round 4 I think it is the new 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Idk bout that game it looks tite but idk bout it idk if I'm gonna get any games this yr well shit I didn't buy any new games this yr anyways but if I do I mite check out madden10, halo odst, and maybe fight round 4 I think it is the new 1
    i got the demo from ps3 network.. and i got the joker download mode thing off there too.. im just waitin to buy it.. check out the game its actualy the best batman game to date.. no lie.

I played the demo on my xbox. That shit is real fun!! I'll be getin that fa sho!!

I like never checked out any new games that out lol I've jus been playin my old games, have 2 get up on that Tiger Woods 07 shit hella dope, madden 07&08, and that's bout it I've been playin

Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    I played the demo on my xbox. That shit is real fun!! I'll be getin that fa sho!!
    hell yea lol like i was sayin its the best one to me!! BESIDES the one on super nintendo batman returns where he was slappin the hell outta ppl and punchin they faces in lol

haha yeah that was a good one too and I have to agree that the new one is gonna be the best one hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    hell yea lol like i was sayin its the best one to me!! BESIDES the one on super nintendo batman returns where he was slappin the hell outta ppl and punchin they faces in lol

haha yeah that was a good one too and I have to agree that the new one is gonna be the best one hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

well u can check out that channel anytime they play different games on here tho.. but i dont wanna see no more batman now lol till i play it!

i could get it now too...lol...no joke...i get all games like a week before unless they like a shitty no name u feel me?...figured i'll play wen my friend get thru it he got that shit like 3-4 days ago

[quote=l<ingJuelz]i could get it now too...lol...no joke...i get all games like a week before unless they like a shitty no name u feel me?...figured i'll play wen my friend get thru it he got that shit like 3-4 days ago
    i wish i could get the games.. lol all i can do is get strange music cds a couple days ahead of time