Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So on sept 22nd

So on sept 22nd

there's gonna be 3 releases.

1. Tech N9ne's Strictly Strange DVD
    2. Halo 3: ODST
    3. Bone Thugs-n-harmony's Uni5 CD.

I'm getting all 3, what about you guys?

Bone Thugs n Harmony n KOD im gettin....im thinkin bout ODST cuz Nov 10th Modern Warfare 2 comes out n i no ima be on that wenever i can be most likely

Hell yeah those are on my list too for that day. Im gonna take off work that day cause I'm gonna be busy fa sho!!

yeah I already got Strictly Strange Pre ordered, and ODST pre ordered. Now all thats left for me to get is Uni5.

dude I can't wait for Bone Thug's album ima see if i can get LA's Lost Chapters but overall ima try & download both from Battkave

yeah and in an interview i saw tech said bone wanted him on their next album. so hopefully he's on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    dude I can't wait for Bone Thug's album ima see if i can get LA's Lost Chapters but overall ima try & download both from Battkave

uhmm he is dude i have the verse snippet it was announced on his 5 things you didn't know video interview & the twista interview where he wanted to get into Bone thugs and tech got to talk some in the interview and they announced it in their to

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    yeah and in an interview i saw tech said bone wanted him on their next album. so hopefully he's on this one.

Yeah i've only heard him on two songs with bone thugs, "thug pit" which only had layzie boen and krayzie bone from the group. and Midwest choppers 2 only had krayzie bone. I'm hoping the song they got him on actually has all of them on it. Krayzie, layzie, bizzy, wish, and Flesh.

uhmm he is dude i have the verse snippet it was announced on his 5 things you didn't know video interview & the twista interview where he wanted to get into Bone thugs and tech got to talk some in the interview and they announced it in their to

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.

Idk I mite get strictly strange dvd, idk bout halo, and bone thugs idk, halo jus got old imo I used 2 b a beast until I stop playin 4 like 5 months online and kno I'm shitty lol but idk I'll prolly get it and check it out

lol the only reason i'm getting odst is for the 3 other halo 3 mythic maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Idk I mite get strictly strange dvd, idk bout halo, and bone thugs idk, halo jus got old imo I used 2 b a beast until I stop playin 4 like 5 months online and kno I'm shitty lol but idk I'll prolly get it and check it out