Thread: MIP

MIP

Last night i was walking down the street with a beer in my hand and a cop pulls me over and gives me a minor in possession on the ticket it says its only an infraction. some people were telling me they would suspend my license for a year which i think is bullshit if they do that does anyone know what happens im thinking its just some fine i gotta pay.

In California if you get a MIP you do lose your license...Sorry man

why were you walking down the street with a beer in your hand?

you fuckin serious man i wasnt even driving how can they take away your license for that? is there a way to reduce the penalty or something. and i was at a party and was just gonna throw something in my friends car and just had it in my hand i dunno i wasnt really thinking.

Yeah it's true. I had a few friends get MIP's. They lost their liscense for a month and had to do a course of why you shouldn't drink, community service and a $150 fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    In California if you get a MIP you do lose your license...Sorry man

HAAAAAA where im from WE finish our beer=D 30 blocks of NAdi ice and 40oz of OE

lol what? how do you finish it without holding it?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(626)

WUI lol

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD
    you fuckin serious man i wasnt even driving how can they take away your license for that? is there a way to reduce the penalty or something. and i was at a party and was just gonna throw something in my friends car and just had it in my hand i dunno i wasnt really thinking.

straws or they all hold you down & your friends hold you down & 1 gets a bottle and waterfalls it to you

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    lol what? how do you finish it without holding it?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(626)