Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Thought's On The Game

What Are Your Thought's On The Game

Yeah he ran with G-unit
    Yeah he is Main Stream
    His Last Album LAX was done Independantly all that a side i think he had Real lyrical Tallent
    What do you Think ?
    Attempting to load something you should all see. How Game's Passion for his music an how The Rap game Has treated him. Game even made a song for a man called Sean Bell who was Tragicly murderd in November 2006 Killed by Police on the day of his wedding he was shot 50 times for doing absolutly nuthing an the police were all aquited of all charges : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TplOm6QfAxI

1 word "DOPE" he's 1 of the best imo I like his rap he gotta like he don't giva fuck u kno wut I'm sayin, but all his cds were dope frome The Documentary-L.A.X., if u wanna check his shit out get his 1st album 1st The Documentary(yea it has 50 cent but shits dope as hell), Doctors Advacate, and L.A.X. Hella dope 1 of the best albums ever imo and get The Black Wallstreet journal pt 1 shits dope

I Think Alot of Games music is awsome to but why Retier from the hyped up music industry that its at the moment i think he should keep doing his thing an do his music independantly LAX proved that he can do his own thing an make it great at the same time why give up now ? Tech would never do that to his fan's .... id like to see Game signd to strange but i can never see it happning unfortunatly

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    1 word "DOPE" he's 1 of the best imo I like his rap he gotta like he don't giva fuck u kno wut I'm sayin, but all his cds were dope frome The Documentary-L.A.X., if u wanna check his shit out get his 1st album 1st The Documentary(yea it has 50 cent but shits dope as hell), Doctors Advacate, and L.A.X. Hella dope 1 of the best albums ever imo and get The Black Wallstreet journal pt 1 shits dope

Meh. He's not really anything special, in my opinion.

The games a wack motha Fucka makes music with even lamer lil wayne fuck dat fo0o0ol talk shit on the regime Yukmouth yadadadaab0b0 he repersents LA in a bad way thats embrassing

You do know The Game and YukMouth have squashed their beef, right?

Everybody the game had beef with ended, and y the fuck is the game wack all cuz he did a collab with lil wayne, yea lil wayne sounds like a lil bitch but "my life" was tite and I thought lil wayne did ok on the chorus but his lil bitch voice fucked the song up and aint with the games the game is dope it sucks that he's done after his R.E.D. Album late this yr I think in december but his music will still b dope 2 me he got like Kutts a "I don't giva fuck" but that's ur opinion and I aint gonna hate but 2 me the game is dope

game is still on interscope.. he not indie at all... i like the game he still goes hard.. that one blood joint no rapper in there right minds would choose a single like that.. took a chance n it worked for him and he got paid off it...

ppl need to stop worrying about indie and mainstream listen to what you feel is hot

The Game was a rumored artist to be on Monsterifik.

That would b dope