Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: SALUE!!!

  1. #1

    SALUE!!!

    I love this song! Who else thinks the sound in the background kinda sounds like "Colors" from Kutt or from "Lollipop" ???

  2. #2
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    naw it don't

  3. #3
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    its lollipop....hands down u cant lie either...listen

  4. #4
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    i did listen and i don't agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    its lollipop....hands down u cant lie either...listen

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    i did listen and i don't agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    its lollipop....hands down u cant lie either...listen
    lol i shouldve asked if u like wanye lol that would tell it all! if no its cause u dont wanna hear it and think its in the song. lol jk oh well it is a melody there we go!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    i've listened to lollipop i've seen it atleast more then 30 times rip static major but I like this video


    Drake "Best I Ever Had" from kwest on Vimeo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    i did listen and i don't agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    its lollipop....hands down u cant lie either...listen
    lol i shouldve asked if u like wanye lol that would tell it all! if no its cause u dont wanna hear it and think its in the song. lol jk oh well it is a melody there we go!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    LOL :but drake all you taught us was to stretch & :when that D comes YOU TAKE THAT D lol he was refering to dick the videos awesome & funny lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    i've listened to lollipop i've seen it atleast more then 30 times rip static major but I like this video[object]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5420081&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1[/object]


    Drake "Best I Ever Had" from kwest on Vimeo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    i did listen and i don't agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    its lollipop....hands down u cant lie either...listen
    lol i shouldve asked if u like wanye lol that would tell it all! if no its cause u dont wanna hear it and think its in the song. lol jk oh well it is a melody there we go!

  8. #8
    Senior Member RawShocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    122
    i hate drake. i dont understand they hype around him? he raps like another wanna be fabolous and he cant sing (youtube him preforming best i ever had live... its terrible)

    i also jus cant seem to dig big scoobs music.. salue is pretty cool nothing id call great.. and the too songs on itunes are terrible.. im hoping his album will change my mind

  9. #9
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    only some rappers sing people now a days confuse rapping and singing so horribly it confuses me

    Quote Originally Posted by RawShocK
    i hate drake. i dont understand they hype around him? he raps like another wanna be fabolous and he cant sing (youtube him preforming best i ever had live... its terrible)

    i also jus cant seem to dig big scoobs music.. salue is pretty cool nothing id call great.. and the too songs on itunes are terrible.. im hoping his album will change my mind

  10. #10
    Senior Member l<ingJuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    574
    lol i didnt notice the lollipop sound til i looked 4 it

    "Too may salues brought the retard out"

Similar Threads

  1. ack a donkey=salue
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 10:23 AM
  2. "Salue"
    By shawn99 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 06:48 AM
  3. Caribou Lou vs. Salue
    By Improfected in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 08:09 AM
  4. anyone have "salue" lyrics?
    By T-MAS in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:32 PM
  5. The Making of "Salue"
    By AmeriKiLLa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •