Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAVE YALL HEARD BOUT THIS SHIT?

HAVE YALL HEARD BOUT THIS SHIT?

Im hearing shit that MTV is having a hottest mcs in the game contest or whatever. and there extending it because eminem was winning? and im pretty sure tech aint on their list. but has anyone else heard this?

thats news to me. I'll look into it

i remeber watching it 2 different times and both times they had wayne at the top... its like wayne, 50, game, jay z, nas, andre 2k, jeezy etc

lil wayne has 1% i just voted for joe budden. why is budden on there but not tech? makes no sense. they started payin attention to tech and then they didnt.fucking lame. i guess if he wants to get noticed hes gonna have to do wat budden does. tech start talkin shit bout a legend! then youll get noticed. at least budden can back it up wit lyrics though. most that do that shit cant.

Too bad there wasn't a place to write in a rapper. I think we could take over

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    lil wayne has 1% i just voted for joe budden. why is budden on there but not tech? makes no sense. they started payin attention to tech and then they didnt.fucking lame. i guess if he wants to get noticed hes gonna have to do wat budden does. tech start talkin shit bout a legend! then youll get noticed. at least budden can back it up wit lyrics though. most that do that shit cant.

Don't agree with our selections? Did we exclude one of your favorites? Let us know in the comments below!

oh and I don't even see Soulja boy as an MC. thats just laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad

fuck ya we would. but you know how they let you "suggest" videos and the one wit the most votes gets on. MTV chooses the video out of all the ones suggested. doesnt even have to be the most suggested. wat kinda shit is that

It's lame

fuck ya we would. but you know how they let you "suggest" videos and the one wit the most votes gets on. MTV chooses the video out of all the ones suggested. doesnt even have to be the most suggested. wat kinda shit is that

ya dude. i remember back in the day 90's early 2000's all mtv was music. and good music. when you could turn it on and fucking see Wu-Tang Clan or some shit. now all you see is paris hilton and shit.fuck that. underground music needs a channel to play videos and shit. not just mtvu or whatever. Fuse is allright i guess

It's lame