Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: PEACE TREATY TO ALL EXCEPT SRH22?????????????

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    122

    PEACE TREATY TO ALL EXCEPT SRH22?????????????

    Fo real doe! hahaha

  2. #2
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    So does that mean you want to join my fantasy league now?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    122
    I would but Im not in it. i havnt done fantasy foosball in a while now.

  4. #4
    Senior Member L.D.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    685
    It would be nice if you quit acting like a fool trying to get under everyone's online skin. Somewhere inside of you, it has to feel embarrassing that you log on to this site just to stir up the restless fighting spirits of the people on here.

    You're no less of a man(or woman) for doing this silly bullshit, but you ultimately act out this kind of attention seeking behavior on a subconscious level in real life. It all starts somewhere, and is reflected back into your personal life.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    122
    I was calling a treaty and you had to ruin it.........ok......Treaty to everyone except SRH22 and now L.D.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    It would be nice if you quit acting like a fool trying to get under everyone's online skin. Somewhere inside of you, it has to feel embarrassing that you log on to this site just to stir up the restless fighting spirits of the people on here.


    You're no less of a man(or woman) for doing this silly bullshit, but you ultimately act out this kind of attention seeking behavior on a subconscious level in real life. It all starts somewhere.

  6. #6
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    Dr Fuckin Phill over here lol



    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    It would be nice if you quit acting like a fool trying to get under everyone's online skin. Somewhere inside of you, it has to feel embarrassing that you log on to this site just to stir up the restless fighting spirits of the people on here.

    You're no less of a man(or woman) for doing this silly bullshit, but you ultimately act out this kind of attention seeking behavior on a subconscious level in real life. It all starts somewhere, and is reflected back into your personal life.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    122
    hahaha no joke. I was trying to be nice and then this asshole ruins it. he just kinda stooped below my level. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    Dr Fuckin Phill over here lol






    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    It would be nice if you quit acting like a fool trying to get under everyone's online skin. Somewhere inside of you, it has to feel embarrassing that you log on to this site just to stir up the restless fighting spirits of the people on here.

    You're no less of a man(or woman) for doing this silly bullshit, but you ultimately act out this kind of attention seeking behavior on a subconscious level in real life. It all starts somewhere, and is reflected back into your personal life.

  8. #8
    Senior Member L.D.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    685
    I expected that automatic response. It would have been more surprising to have agreed with me. You're not as clever as you think you are.

  9. #9
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    This guy's like a mind-ninja.

    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    I expected that automatic response. It would have been more surprising to have agreed with me. You're not as clever as you think you are.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    122
    I know you were expecting it Doctor! hahah I was just trying to be as predictable as possible to give you an intulectual state of mind where the nuclues of your thoughts would have been much more rattional therefore giving you what you want......a response. hahahahha FAG

    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    I expected that automatic response. It would have been more surprising to have agreed with me. You're not as clever as you think you are.

Similar Threads

  1. Closing all my Juggalo related threads - looking for peace
    By Bloodstepp - Bass & Bubblegum in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 02:38 AM
  2. Rest In Peace Lynch
    By RL98 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 03:11 AM
  3. Peace & Love in Sweden!
    By MarkusEriksson in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. this is jus some peace that i wrote.... IN THE BEGAININIG....
    By Your Local_Ghetto Superman in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 07:46 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •