Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PEACE TREATY TO ALL EXCEPT SRH22?????????????

PEACE TREATY TO ALL EXCEPT SRH22?????????????

Fo real doe! hahaha

So does that mean you want to join my fantasy league now?

I would but Im not in it. i havnt done fantasy foosball in a while now.

It would be nice if you quit acting like a fool trying to get under everyone's online skin. Somewhere inside of you, it has to feel embarrassing that you log on to this site just to stir up the restless fighting spirits of the people on here.

You're no less of a man(or woman) for doing this silly bullshit, but you ultimately act out this kind of attention seeking behavior on a subconscious level in real life. It all starts somewhere, and is reflected back into your personal life.

I was calling a treaty and you had to ruin it.........ok......Treaty to everyone except SRH22 and now L.D.S.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    It would be nice if you quit acting like a fool trying to get under everyone's online skin. Somewhere inside of you, it has to feel embarrassing that you log on to this site just to stir up the restless fighting spirits of the people on here.

You're no less of a man(or woman) for doing this silly bullshit, but you ultimately act out this kind of attention seeking behavior on a subconscious level in real life. It all starts somewhere.

Dr Fuckin Phill over here lol

You're no less of a man(or woman) for doing this silly bullshit, but you ultimately act out this kind of attention seeking behavior on a subconscious level in real life. It all starts somewhere, and is reflected back into your personal life.

hahaha no joke. I was trying to be nice and then this asshole ruins it. he just kinda stooped below my level. haha

Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    Dr Fuckin Phill over here lol

I expected that automatic response. It would have been more surprising to have agreed with me. You're not as clever as you think you are.

This guy's like a mind-ninja.

I expected that automatic response. It would have been more surprising to have agreed with me. You're not as clever as you think you are.

I know you were expecting it Doctor! hahah I was just trying to be as predictable as possible to give you an intulectual state of mind where the nuclues of your thoughts would have been much more rattional therefore giving you what you want......a response. hahahahha FAG