Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So ya thought ya took care of me did ya????????

So ya thought ya took care of me did ya????????

well Im back bitches!!!!! Trevor McgRATH IN THE FLESH STRONGER THAN everrrr!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah fuck fofo and j9x and nathan rosier!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahah all yall motha fucks!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahah i win AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo why you on here if you dont like tech shouldnt you be more on a bitch boy website starting shit with other little homos like your self

How about fuckin little girls like you get the fuck off this website thats not what this site is for its for true fans of tech and people like you are just fuckin stupid i aint tryin to start shit but the site doesn't need little girls like you. True tech fans stand up!

This dude has obviously given himself away as another member of the forum looking for some attention.

Yes!!!! Feed me attentioN!!!! u cant stop me!!!!!! Ban me please!!!!!!! waaaahahahahahahahahahah I WIN LIKE I ALWAYS DO AND YOU LOSE!!!! LOOOOOOOSERS!!!!!!!!! GET OFF MY COMPUTER SCREEN BEFORE I GO HAYWIRE!!!!!!!!!! EL BITCHOS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    This dude has obviously given himself away as another member of the forum looking for some attention.

Wow fool really? What a fuckin nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor McGrath
    Yes!!!! Feed me attentioN!!!! u cant stop me!!!!!! Ban me please!!!!!!! waaaahahahahahahahahahah I WIN LIKE I ALWAYS DO AND YOU LOSE!!!! LOOOOOOOSERS!!!!!!!!! GET OFF MY COMPUTER SCREEN BEFORE I GO HAYWIRE!!!!!!!!!! EL BITCHOS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.

Dude for real...come on now. Try to fuckin grow up...sick of seein pointless fuckin threads with you just actin an ass.
    You need TWO THINGS:
    1)an ASS WHOOPIN
    2)A girlfriend to wet your dick once in a while so you're not on here fuckn around all day.

apparently he has a girlfriend. And shes fucking hot as hell. Dont know how Frodo could land a girl like that. She's probally in2 douchebags.

hey so i guess you like getting all this attention from dudes is that what makes you a winner or just that much more of a fag hey tell the truth that girl on your myspace is just some ho that you use as a cover up for your swollen ass cause much like giving you attention you cant stop getting you ass plugged

Quote Originally Posted by razorbackjuggalo
    hey so i guess you like getting all this attention from dudes is that what makes you a winner or just that much more of a fag hey tell the truth that girl on your myspace is just some ho that you use as a cover up for your swollen ass cause much like giving you attention you cant stop getting you ass plugged