Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got 2 questions!? Anyone got answers?

Got 2 questions!? Anyone got answers?

<em>Ok so my question to y'all is.......on Tech's song Cult Leader on his All 6's and 7's album he says "They said imma feed my fans electric kool-aid". In y'alls opinion what does that mean? And also on Stevie Stone's new album Rollin' Stone on the song The Road he talks about MJ (Michael Jones) who is he and how did he die? I know its actually 3 question but hey im human lol. Anyone got answers?</em>

electric kool-aid i believe is like spiked poison kool-aid. it's how some famous cult leader killed his followers. i think.

EMJ aka MJ was Jay Rock's hypeman, and i believe cousin, that was shot in Reno on the all 6's and 7's tour. not like during the show, but later that night outside the tour bus.

EDIT: he may have gotten shot on the lost cities tour. i'm having trouble remembering.

I dont think he says electric kool aid, I think he says trying to feed my fans a lecture of kool aid.

he died in all 6's & 7's cuz they gave a s/o to him when they hit Milwaukee, wi last year

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

electric kool-aid i believe is like spiked poison kool-aid. it's how some famous cult leader killed his followers. i think.

EMJ aka MJ was Jay Rock's hypeman, and i believe cousin, that was shot in Reno on the all 6's and 7's tour. not like during the show, but later that night outside the tour bus.

EDIT: he may have gotten shot on the lost cities tour. i'm having trouble remembering.

No it's electric kool-aid. A lecture of kool-aid? What the fuck is that? He was referring to Jim Jones. He was the leader of the People's Temple. Which is pretty much only known for the mass suicide of like 1000 people, and like 200 or more of those people were forced to drink cyanide. So yeah.

Also, I don't know this for sure, but I believe EMJ's friends and family thought he was actually going to pull through until he developed a blood clot while he was in the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

I dont think he says electric kool aid, I think he says trying to feed my fans a lecture of kool aid.

Damn

what the hell is a lecture of kool aid

Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

what the hell is a lecture of kool aid

This is the truth about EMJ as far as we know from what tech n em have told us And it is Electric Kool-Aid 'cause of Jim Jones like DJ605 sid.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

No it's electric kool-aid. A lecture of kool-aid? What the fuck is that? He was referring to Jim Jones. He was the leader of the People's Temple. Which is pretty much only known for the mass suicide of like 1000 people, and like 200 or more of those people were forced to drink cyanide. So yeah.

Also, I don't know this for sure, but I believe EMJ's friends and family thought he was actually going to pull through until he developed a blood clot while he was in the hospital.