Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K.O.D

K.O.D

dont trip not a guessing game. tech chopped off his spikes it would be hella sick if he brought it back for kod like he could. i would get so hyped hes on tour for kod and he jumps on stage in priests robe and red spikes i would go from like yeeeah to yeeeeeeeaaaaaaah know what im sizzlin he might be growin his out for it. he keeps it in dreads all the time and thats the fastest way to grow your hair out.you never know hes pullin some shit this year two cds, guessin contest, bringin back the darkness in his musicl. anyway let me know your thoughts.

Thank god for someone who thinks like I do !!! He might do the red hair spikes again !?

in t9x dvd all he said was they might not never be back he never said never.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    yea... but i think the spikes are gone.

maybe not though, maybe he's planning on bringing it back. ang, was his darkest album and K.O.D. is sapose to be darker.

guess we'll have to wait and see.

all im sayin is it would be fuckin nuts to see him jump out again in priests robe and red spiked hair

Quote Originally Posted by $~BiG~LeWiS~$
    Thank god for someone who thinks like I do !!! He might do the red hair spikes again !?

I get were you coming from !! that shit would be hella mouth droppin !!

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    all im sayin is it would be fuckin nuts to see him jump out again in priests robe and red spiked hair

i know i cant believe nobody else agrees

I get were you coming from !! that shit would be hella mouth droppin !!

holy shit i just searched kod and 128 pages showed up thats fucken rediculous people do need to use the search bar

Holy fuck !!! peeps need to use that shit its there for a fuckin reason !!! lol

holy shit i just searched kod and 128 pages showed up thats fucken rediculous people do need to use the search bar

we all need a little darknes in our lives all day all night the red spikes would just make the concert way hyped n just raw

I know he ain't going to dye his hair again. It fucked it up already.