Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yall Might Not Care But............

Yall Might Not Care But............

for the Tech fans who like Em i heard he fulfilled Weezys dreams and Wayne is gonna be featured on his next album due to come out later this year which is rumored to be titled "King Mathers"

damn waynes gonna get burnt the fuck up like jay did on renegade

Eminem is soooooooo done

Umm I dunno where your getting your news from but I highly doubt thats gonna happen. King Mathers was the working title for Relapse about 2 years ago. So the only way I see this being true is if he changed Relapse 2 to King Mathers.

Relapse 2??? I think not.....and Eminem is not done....people need to stop hatin because he is still one of the best out

Im not hating. Im one of the few on this site who think Em is dope. Go back to the forum you found out about King Mathers and check the date of the post. That was going to be the album title of Relapse back in 2007. This it has been confirmed Em will be releasing Relapse and Relapse 2. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Relapse 2??? I think not.....and Eminem is not done....people need to stop hatin because he is still one of the best out

oh well two shit rapper only the wannabe will buy the shit

Quote Originally Posted by jake921660
    Im not hating. Im one of the few on this site who think Em is dope. Go back to the forum you found out about King Mathers and check the date of the post. That was going to be the album title of Relapse back in 2007. This it has been confirmed Em will be releasing Relapse and Relapse 2. That is all.

lol, King Mathers is old news, Is there even any proof of that being official at one point? I don't remember Eminem saying "I'm going to call my album King Mathers" I'm pretty sure it was just a big rumor up until Relapse was announced.

Does someone who speaks retard wanna translate this into english for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianka
    oh well two shit rapper only the wannabe will buy the shit

Quote Originally Posted by jake921660

Eminem already realeased a mixtape back in September of 07 name King Mathers. I highly doubt he would name his next album that