Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "who gives a fuck its just a thread!" thread!

The "who gives a fuck its just a thread!" thread!

Who gives a shit if theres more than one thread about tha same thing. Just dont read it then. And go kill yourself if your gonna bitch about it. Yup. Pretty much!

i do

"And go kill yourself if your gonna bitch about it. Yup. Pretty much!"

you're the coolest fuckin person i've ever encountered. i wish i could be like you. fuckin faggot. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance Baylis

man what the fuck? don't you have things to do?
    ho gives a shit if theres similar posts.. fuck man...
    i couldn't give a shit.. i reply to one and not bother with the other.. its not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    you're the coolest fuckin person i've ever encountered. i wish i could be like you. fuckin faggot. lol

sounds like alot of crying to me about it. people bitch at there being duplicate threads, people bitch that there arnt enough duplicate threads, people bitch at the people bitching about there being duplicate threads and people bitching at the people bitching about there not being a reason why they should bitch at there being duplicate threads. therefor, there is alot of bitching about people bitching while they are bitching at other people bitching.

so to sum it up.....

Strange music, where bullshit aint nothin, except at therealtechn9ne.com where caps will be poped for stupid reasons.

Ha i know dude. Alot niggas wanna be me, i mean I am pretty coooool! I would say tha same to you but YOU JUST BITCH! Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4

I knew sum1 gonna make a thread bout this

hahaha i just laughed so i hard that i woke the house up!! i remember this line off a tech album Strange music, where bullshit aint nothin. that kill it hard it just went with the whole comment!! loves it....

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    sounds like alot of crying to me about it. people bitch at there being duplicate threads, people bitch that there arnt enough duplicate threads, people bitch at the people bitching about there being duplicate threads and people bitching at the people bitching about there not being a reason why they should bitch at there being duplicate threads. therefor, there is alot of bitching about people bitching while they are bitching at other people bitching.

so to sum it up.....

Strange music, where bullshit aint nothin, except at therealtechn9ne.com where caps will be poped for stupid reasons.

The only thing I really dislike about the forum is that roughly 90% of you will not take any criticism of Strange Music, as if they can't/haven't done anything wrong or bad.