Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NNUTTHOWZE music?

NNUTTHOWZE music?

for those who dont know this is where tech gets his 6688846993 from.

but anyways, does anyone have any of the songs from this group???... i dont know how to find em....

I have 1 song

Use the search bar. I used it around april when I was looking for nnuthowze and I found out that there's no way in hell it'll ever be released and if you search as hard as I did you should be able to find uploads of two nnuthowze songs on this very forum.

you are in love with that damn search bar lol. if youre so agaisnt people posting threads that already exist why do you reply to them, it just moves them to the top.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Use the search bar. I used it around april when I was looking for nnuthowze and I found out that there's no way in hell it'll ever be released and if you search as hard as I did you should be able to find uploads of two nnuthowze songs on this very forum.

Time to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    you are in love with that damn search bar lol. if youre so agaisnt people posting threads that already exist why do you reply to them, it just moves them to the top.....

lol just cause you know im right.....

Time to kill...

What is there to be right about? You asked a question. lol.

Time to kill...

i mean you read my post and realized how right i was... that all youre doing is complaining about people making duplicate threads....but at the same time your supporting their thread and making it more popular by replying to it...

if you dont like a thread, or if its already been posted before, DONT REPLY... theres no point to inform me that the thread already exists somewhere.... cause obviosuly i dont care, hence me creating a new one.... but you do this same thing in EVERY duplicate thread, so youll never learn lol

Time to kill...

theres only 2 or 3 songs that have been leaked, last i knew ICY Roc has all of it

i mean you read my post and realized how right i was... that all youre doing is complaining about people making duplicate threads....but at the same time your supporting their thread and making it more popular by replying to it...

if you dont like a thread, or if its already been posted before, DONT REPLY... theres no point to inform me that the thread already exists somewhere.... cause obviosuly i dont care, hence me creating a new one.... but you do this same thing in EVERY duplicate thread, so youll never learn lol

Time to kill...

what a fuckin douchebag. lol