Thread: Techn it to PORIRUA, NEW ZEALAND

Techn it to PORIRUA, NEW ZEALAND

KIA ORA - (Greetings) to all ya from AOTEAROA - (New Zealand) and my home city PORIRUA.
    I need to let you know sumfink about spreading the Tech N9ne music in my city.

I have a neighbor who is a DJ/MC on our local radio station which serves not only the general public but is for the Natives of the country the MAORI people. Since iv had the Sickology album i been blasting the song Blown Away, the whole album actually but in particular this song. now hes been ears dropping on this and im glad because my intentions were for him to hear it, so now its the 2nd week hes been blasting it on his morning show and giving BIG ASS wraps out there for not only Tech N9ne but the Strange Music Family as well.
    At present we have The Game performing in our city tomoro nite 14/08/2009 at the Te Rauparaha Stadium, this is just a brand new stadium for the city and only the second concert its hosted, and other artists like, Neyo & the Wailers will be here this year also.
    Wow you wouldnt believe it but im listening to the next DJ on our radio station as im typing this and she just pumped out a Krizz Kaliko track, Awesum aye really exciting stuff man.
    In addition to this my newhews and thier mates now know who Tech N9ne is and with that the whole Strange Music Family,
    so peace and love to all Strange Music and Tech N9ne Peeplz.

Jah Bless.

ps, Hope to see you in my hometown soon sometime....PEACE.

Selwyn.

i hope tech gets over that way for you tech n9ne supporters

Man, that is hot as hell, See real !@#$%'s know real music!. I've studied about the "Maori" people, as well as they're tattoos...ever since I've seen: ONCE WERE WARRIORS. Alot of people group them w/ Samoans, but it's different. Anywho, peace unto you too, and blessings!!!

Chur Breatha!!

Manz a Radio DJ up tha coast bro at Radio Ngati Porou bro and i been pumping Blown Away too!!

Just started playing leave me alone on there too

Chur ma Maori!!

Chur maori hail 2da n9ne keep reppin da bros sounz on dat shit, i be tryn 2tune in and have a nohi, chur maori.
    mean maori mean

Quote Originally Posted by Raniera Yo
    Chur Breatha!!

Manz a Radio DJ up tha coast bro at Radio Ngati Porou bro and i been pumping Blown Away too!!

Just started playing leave me alone on there too

Chur ma Maori!!