Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i just heard this wtf.. usher's new cd is called "monster" and it comes out in september lol

i just heard this wtf.. usher's new cd is called "monster" and it comes out in september lol

yo scooby is the mainstream takin from the underground now? wit songs and topics and titles.. ect?

lol. that's funny. maybe people will accidently get scoob's album instead.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    lol. that's funny. maybe people will accidently get scoob's album instead.

3 copies for me like i said!!! lol so no mistake here! but i know what u sayin lol yea i was thinkin wtf.. idk if its official tho just thought id let the site know hopefully no one said this yet. if so my bad lol

I think you're safe on this one. damn 3 copies? thats some loyalty right there man. I can only afford one. esp. with the dvd, prozak, kod cd & tour coming soon.

I think you're safe on this one. damn 3 copies? thats some loyalty right there man. I can only afford one. esp. with the dvd, prozak, kod cd & tour coming soon.
    im gettin ust one dvd lol but 3 cds because 4 one its his debut,for 2 im glad he took the time out to watch one of my youtube videos witout me askin him to or knowin me or talkin to me lol even tho it was because i was bumpin one of his songs! lol still cant believe he knew me from that tho even later on !but just cause i wanna see him do good! 4 kods when that drops as my late bday gift (4days late on the day it drops) to my ownself lol all the stuff ima try to get b4 the release dates! like i normaly do!!! keep it strange man!! oh yeah and thats why i say here and there i RAIN dollaz because i be always gettin something.. lol

this the first song ima play when i get the 2nd no lie lol

then ima go to the song wit irv da phenom on it that i heard on here

Prozak aint realsin this year homie it comes out 2010 sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter-Face
    Prozak aint realsin this year homie it comes out 2010 sadly

i see it as not a sad thing because they was fina make it where neither one of them would have no real time to get cds out and sale sale.. u know. like thats 2 cds back to back that was fina come out.. which would make u chose.. then next thing u know here comes kod.. i think its a good choice what they did

Highly doubt Usher stole Monster from Scoob.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Highly doubt Usher stole Monster from Scoob.

not stole.. but whats up wit strange music titles being similar to stuff commin out later or the same time.. is what im sayin. its not big thing either way just something i pointed out. i will say that once more as the underground rises the industry will have to rethink how to make the "popular" ppl in music still popular lol its why right after 50 cent made one mixtape wit g unit now everyone has a mixtape and even artist just commin out have mixtapes now. lol includin me. rather i ever make it or drop my mic.. lol the dvd wit ur cd thing was workin for a lil bit.. then it stopped. once again something i feel was brung in as a this is what we need to do thing. lol cds aint sellin like they use to.. another reason why ima get 3 cds!