Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Favorite TechN9ne Albums and Songs

What Is Your Favorite TechN9ne Albums and Songs

My favorite Techn9ne is im going to say the whole lot. I liked his music from day dot, it was unique beautiful strange and daranged of the wall...on another level!!!

i like the songs sinister tech, it's alive, this ring, god complex the King tech,going bad of angelic then iv got these ones off vintage tech now it's on, be jealous,the grench,freaky,monster...off absolute power here comes tecca nina, slacker,keep on keepin on,Gunz will bust,trapped in a psyco's body, t9x, worst enemy, absolute power the Clown tech im hollin 187 if you trippin with strange i do hiphop and i mix with hard rock, yada yada yada, i'm player.

Everrady album riot maker,welcome to the midwest,bout ta bubble,night and day,caribou lou,my wife my bitch my girl, come gangsta, running out of time, the rain the G tech,this is me.off the MLK Midwest choppers,misery,gangsta shap,2 piece, big sccob,message to the black man,the p.a.s.e.o killer album everbody move, like yeah, i love you but fuk you, killer, lets go...... thats my mixtap from angelic to killer i love how he changes his the shiza The King The Clown The G..... some of the songs remind me of my old days bring back a memory where i was listening to tech and doning something....

Anghellic for album, song Welcome to my world because Lynch and Tech on a track is murder

hey i like that pic its hectic yeh angelic hardcore!!! i was just listen to it...nah welcome to my world... yeh lynch and tech do kill it on that track!!! i forgot about that one... that would have to be on my list aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by c4
    Anghellic for album, song Welcome to my world because Lynch and Tech on a track is murder

In my opinion, the list would be shorter of songs I didn't like! That's what makes tech my favorite artist, real talk. He covers all ends of the musical spectrum. From gangster shit to rock and roll type stuff. That's what makes him the king, the clown and the G.

yeh i went over the top i 5 or more songs off all albums! that get blasted... i dont know why these songs do it for me....for some reason i managed to pick all three The King GOD COMPLEXE The Clown ABSOLUTE POWER The G THE RAIN yeh thats why i like his muzik he just versitile. God Complexe he feels highly elevated in rank and towers above anything petty if you listen to lyrics you can hear The King coming out i think thats what draws me to the songs it's what he's saying in the ryme!!!!

4got all bout CBTS-Celcius lol

lol i was gonna put them in! but i was thinking thats too much rambling!! i tried to keep it short... but once i started, i was nah this one that one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    4got all bout CBTS-Celcius lol

On CBTS I believe has Now its on on it so I would replace that and replace it with trapped in a psychos body and then replace absolute power with another song

lol your right! ya know ya boy tech n9ne! nah vintage tech my selections only has one off absolute power it's off the second disc The grench. bonus disc the rest are from b4 angelic i think you find thats why it was called vintage tech mixed from all albums up untill 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    On CBTS I believe has Now its on on it so I would replace that and replace it with trapped in a psychos body and then replace absolute power with another song

Well monster, she, freaky, snake ya, shocked, etc well besides, now its on, and mitch bade I believe is the only songs that r on a album others were unreleased but was put on vintage tech