Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANYONE THAT WENT TO THE GATHERING?!

ANYONE THAT WENT TO THE GATHERING?!

How was that shit? i heard it was crowded as fuck. how was techs performance?? did anyone get booed off this year?

im just as curious

Tech tore it up at the gathering.... Everyone was talkn bout him all weekend... And no one got boo'd off stage...half the crowd gave mc chris and coolio the hardest time... All in all this was my 4th gathering and the 2nd time I seen him at the gathering... His stage show hasgrown since 55 years ago in 04 whwn he playd his first gathering.... I would not be surprised if he plays again... He said he loved that juggalos and he will never disapoint us... We helpd him gt him where he's at .... Fuckn fresh that he recognizes the juggalos roll in his success... All in all this yer was the biggest gathering they've thrown so far with more then 22,000 ninjas there. Also I have post some gathering pics on myspace... Myspace.com/kttnmthkilla666

thats some sik shit. i heard some shit went down during dark lotus' set??

Who won the rap battle there on sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by kttnmthkilla666
    Tech tore it up at the gathering.... Everyone was talkn bout him all weekend... And no one got boo'd off stage...half the crowd gave mc chris and coolio the hardest time... All in all this was my 4th gathering and the 2nd time I seen him at the gathering... His stage show hasgrown since 55 years ago in 04 whwn he playd his first gathering.... I would not be surprised if he plays again... He said he loved that juggalos and he will never disapoint us... We helpd him gt him where he's at .... Fuckn fresh that he recognizes the juggalos roll in his success... All in all this yer was the biggest gathering they've thrown so far with more then 22,000 ninjas there. Also I have post some gathering pics on myspace... Myspace.com/kttnmthkilla666

Shaggy was trippin' during Lotus. Blaze took over at times for Shaggys lyrics.

Damn shaggy is the only reason I don't listen to icp as much. J can go hard shaggy just can't really most of the time. How was scum and the lsp crew?

From wat I'm reading every where else seems blaze n boondox were the only psy artists that had good sets. Sounds like tech n ice cube were the best there period and kmk dirtball king Gordy n surprisingly vanilla ice had some sik ass sets to

Boondoxs sound wasn't up... It was super loer.. Seemd like I could hear him loaser then his mic... Others that killed it was he'd p.e. Deive by and qolfpac.... Them sick fucks had shit popn of....twiztids new set fuckn fresh and mushroom head

it was a blast, techs performance was great as usual although i wished he would of performed some differnet songs. he def showed the juggalos mad love which was the shit. icp's set was terrible. usually at the gathering they are amazing but this year they had their heads up their asses. monoxide got a black eye from someone throwing a flashlight at him during twiztids set.