Thread: Off to work !

Off to work !

Once again like every morning ever since I graduated from high school a couple of months ago. Damn I should of just done what all those counslers were telling me to do. "Hey fill these college apps. & here do these scholarships." Man I shoulda fuckin listened !!! Lol

i feel u on that.. because i wake up the same way like man wtf.. another boring day at work. but since u said a few months ago u graduated. u got a chance still to do something about it!

Well I feel what you sayin, but everybody still gotta chance ! Lol I mean all you gotta do is tell yourself that nothing gonna stop you from getting/doing something ! Cuz really nobody can tell you what to do or think. Its you that has to want to reach that milestone/goal in your life....just my thoughts...& of course lazyness takes over sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i feel u on that.. because i wake up the same way like man wtf.. another boring day at work. but since u said a few months ago u graduated. u got a chance still to do something about it!

Yea I gotcha but I'm not done with school tho I'm a fuckin senior but I don't want school 2 end cuz I play football but once I'm done with high school I'll prolly go 2 college and jus get away from KC 4 awhile I want 2 go 2 KU cuz that's my school lol I like watchin the basketball and football