Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: SIGN M1RRUH

  1. #1

    SIGN M1RRUH

    ima Technician 2 da fullest, i can bump tech n9ne all day long, but i hav a problem. Since i been listenin 2 Tech N9ne i've come 2 da realization that me & dis nigga got so much n fuckn common son son, az far az the religious mom & all dat background type ish..but since i been listenin 2 Tech hard body like i do now, i been wantin 2 go meet dis nigga n person & jus relate wit em ya dig? if i had 1 chance 2 chill wit Tech N9ne, Big Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Kalhoun, or any of dem niggaz & get fucked up wit dem niggaz like Tech b spittin bout on summa hiz songs, I GUARANTEE if i spit somethin to eitha 1 of dem 3, or any of da Strange Muzik Corp., they'd sign my ass..cuz 4 1, i came from a similar background az Tech N9ne, & i kno dat cuz i listen 2 hiz muzik every chance i get. & 2, all i do wen i get eddie or jones az fuck wid my niggaz, iz spit..& da shit b hott son son! not only dat, but i refuse 2 spit about shit dat ain't real n my life, sorta like Tech. i ain't neva been da cocky type, but i kno wen im fucked up, i culd hop on a track wit Tech & fit right n perfectly...I wish Tech N9ne could read dis blog & reach out man....cuz a nigga hungry 4real 4real

  2. #2
    Junior Member Seville's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    25
    i get wut your sayin. im always bumpin tech. imma young cat but ive been writin 4 about 2 years. 4real im hungry man. i cant free but as young as i am i can spit. and im not tha guy 2 show off but i think i can bring it sick 4 my age

  3. #3
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    4real theirs prolly many ppl on this site that can spit I'll name a couple Rain Dollaz, Big Shot, Kyzer they all can spit. Lol idk if anybody told u this, u look like that Montrell Jones from 4th and long a lil bit lol

  4. #4
    Junior Member Seville's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    25
    ive heard big shot and rain dollaz. i havent heard kyzer tho. ive seen him on discussions tho


    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    4real theirs prolly many ppl on this site that can spit I'll name a couple Rain Dollaz, Big Shot, Kyzer they all can spit. Lol idk if anybody told u this, u look like that Montrell Jones from 4th and long a lil bit lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    Yea Kyzer he's good there's a discussion on here that he added anoter verse 4 so high I believe or sumshit like that sumthin on Genius ohh its Right Back he did an xtra verse it was dope

  6. #6
    Junior Member Seville's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    25
    really. i wrote a verse 2 so high. but id like 2 hear kyzers shit. i mean big shot's shit wuznt bad and neither wuz dollaz. so if you can get that discussion id love 2 hear kyzers verse

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Yea Kyzer he's good there's a discussion on here that he added anoter verse 4 so high I believe or sumshit like that sumthin on Genius ohh its Right Back he did an xtra verse it was dope

  7. #7
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    There's 2 up their now 1 is "look wut I've don did" and brand new track

  8. #8
    unfortunately i don't bruhh, but best believe im tryin...but im new 2 dis tech n9ne sight but i ain't kno nothin bout ppl writin dey own verses 2 some uh da StrangeMuzik Representatorz hitz...shiiiiiiiiiit i jus might try dat hahahaha but thanx 4 da feed back bruhhh, itz greatly appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Breck
    yea, Techz alwayz talkin bout some real shit. do u got any music done that we can hear, cuz i alwayz enjoy listenin 2 new artistz. i enjoy doin music myself, cuz i relate 2 a lot of different artistz az well. i don't really relate 2 Tech but i undastand what he sayin. & i stick true 2 who i am alwayz cuz theirz no point in fakin who u r. az long az u stay true 2 who u r, people r alwayz gon feel what u sayin.

  9. #9
    i ain't kno you ain't neva heard me spit or free or anything bruhhh, but im yung jus like you yung, & i observe...datz what i do, I've been observin Tech (like i kno you have), Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Kalhoun, alluh dem, & not only dem, but I also observe otha rapperz datz mainstream..& what i do iz, i get eddie (drunk) or jones (high) az hell & i free...til i ain't got anotha word 2 say, & i combine every otha rappers I listen 2's wit the of my own, dat way I can't go wrong ya kno?but i jus make sure i ain't biting nobody else's neither, i got my own swag, my own lyrics, but i switch up da voice & shit like dat sometimes ya kno??like da best rapper alive, Tech N9ne does sometimes!hahaha but naw u say u don't free, well START..even if you by yo'self, jus practice bruhhhh, itz a beautiful thang...just exercise yo thoughts & yo vocabulary every chance you get,& c what happens

    Quote Originally Posted by Seville
    i get wut your sayin. im always bumpin tech. imma young cat but ive been writin 4 about 2 years. 4real im hungry man. i cant free but as young as i am i can spit. and im not tha guy 2 show off but i think i can bring it sick 4 my age

  10. #10
    Junior Member Seville's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    25
    thats wut i try 2 do. i like listenin and observin other peolpes s and shit. but ill try start freestylin


    Quote Originally Posted by Vron-D.Mendes
    i ain't kno you ain't neva heard me spit or free or anything bruhhh, but im yung jus like you yung, & i observe...datz what i do, I've been observin Tech (like i kno you have), Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Kalhoun, alluh dem, & not only dem, but I also observe otha rapperz datz mainstream..& what i do iz, i get eddie (drunk) or jones (high) az hell & i free...til i ain't got anotha word 2 say, & i combine every otha rappers I listen 2's wit the of my own, dat way I can't go wrong ya kno?but i jus make sure i ain't biting nobody else's neither, i got my own swag, my own lyrics, but i switch up da voice & shit like dat sometimes ya kno??like da best rapper alive, Tech N9ne does sometimes!hahaha but naw u say u don't free, well START..even if you by yo'self, jus practice bruhhhh, itz a beautiful thang...just exercise yo thoughts & yo vocabulary every chance you get,& c what happens

    Quote Originally Posted by Seville
    i get wut your sayin. im always bumpin tech. imma young cat but ive been writin 4 about 2 years. 4real im hungry man. i cant free but as young as i am i can spit. and im not tha guy 2 show off but i think i can bring it sick 4 my age

Similar Threads

  1. Sign Me
    By thaflowreaper in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-29-2014, 11:50 AM
  2. SIGN ME!!
    By Jabril "Komodo" Shareef in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. SIGN US
    By LYRICAL VISION in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:29 AM
  4. THEY NEED TO SIGN HIM!!!
    By zee in forum News
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 05:45 AM
  5. Who do you think Strange should sign?
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •