Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: krizz lost to the bitch band. fuckin teenagers.

krizz lost to the bitch band. fuckin teenagers.

fuckin teenagers. i hated teenagers back when i was a teenager. if you're a teen and you're reading this right now, you prolly feel the same way i did and still do. the reason the industry sux so much these days is because they're marketing to teens and they think teens are fuckin stupid. the only way to prove them wrong is to spread the gospel of REAL music. make hundreds of copies of real shit and leave it all over the school for people to pick up and listen to. don't forget to write tech's website on the disks. it might sound like some sheisty shit, but remember the success of absolute power, and the viral marketing that helped it rise up. what is seen cannot be unseen, what is heard cannot be unheard, what is proven can NOT be denied! let them try to deny tech when they find the cd in the locker room and realize they can't stop fuckin listening to it!

Man shit was fucked in the beginin when it started cuz ppl don't kno wut real music is

Did anyone vote and see the percentage right before it closed. Cause I saw it at like 1:30 ET and Krizz was ahead. How the fuck in that time could those homo's tie and then beat Krizz.

Idk its mtv man they always fuck ppl over I guess its bcuz krizz is black and u c that the other ppl didn't get that much that mullage shit I think that's y I don't like fuckin mtv or bet or the fuckin radio

I voted at least 500 times. Wish I could've done more at the end, but I was busy. Fuck this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne
    I know we all worked this really hard! Anyone with some evidence that this shit was rigged, please post it here. I can count the Strange office in for at least 10,000 votes - Anyone else?

Idk I kno I voted all day 4 days ago and then I jus started votin like 5 times an hour the rest of the week that wut I think the shit was fuckin rigged krizz should've won that shit that's y I hate mtv and bet and shit like that they always play bullshit man that's so fuckin bullshit oh well we all kno that strange music is on top of everything and their gonna b a takeover

Ya'll are rediculous. Seriously.
    This shit wasn't rigged. Bands like that have so many fans, and of course they all did what most of us did.

And, for you to say it's because he's black, that's just as rediculous.
    Tech N9ne won when he was on it. So why would they just now decide to label Krizz a loser for being black?

lol. now we know who voted for paper route so much. haha

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    This shit wasn't rigged. Bands like that have so many fans, and of course they all did what most of us did.

Tech N9ne won when he was on it. So why would they just now decide to label Krizz a loser for being black?

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    lol. now we know who voted for paper route so much. haha

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty

Haha, hell no. They did suck.
    I'm just saying, it's rediculous to assume it was fixed.

Because Krizz is black he lost....
    Lol very ignorant to say. Do you not watch MTV or what? There's 18903821903812093812 times more black people on that t.v. channel than there is white people...
    And I agree with Kirby. There were probably just as many people voting for Paper route as there were us voting for Krizz.