Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CLOSE MINDED

CLOSE MINDED

Some of yall is so close minded ta new music its amazing. Lil Wayne believe it or not is amazing listen ta his lyrics they are amazing the imagery of them blow you away. Don't hate on T-Pain kuz he started a trend and people followed. He wus the first wun ta do the autotune. The Game is amazing, so is drake, and luda, and busta rhymes, and 2gunn kevi, and the people who made the stanky legg song. Bkuz believe it or not hip hop dont got ta be so serious all the time. Dorrough's album is terific. Juz kuz u juz hear ice cream paintjob it dont mean thts all his album. Techs hit songs are the same thing.
    Imma Playa
    Ganagsta Shap
    Areola
    Caribou Lou.
    I mean people gotta promote albums. Whenever u see something on tv u dont like dont juz rite it off as mainstream. U cant blame wayne for sayin hes da best he dont no tech n9ne. I mean forreal. U guys love ICP (which is gay as fucks on mommas) and KMK all they talk about is weed. I mean be truthful have u listend ta a whole plies album he talks about his life. ICP and KMK dont do tht. And dont bitch when people aint dont always no everything about tech. Beleve it or not we all dont live in the middle of nebraska in our moms basment. And Black walt is great he juz fucked up and dont say nigga if u white its juz ignit. Tech N9ne is the best tho.

Woah, woah, woah. Wait a fucking minute here... Don't put me in the same category as those ICP faggots.

so does this mean i like ICP and KMK now? damn....i feel dumb... =/

Buster

I hate ta say it but aint none of yall actually talkn bout wat i said u juz trynna make ya selves feel better

whats your excuse to use Capital letters in every first letter of every word you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    You Know Whats "Ignit" Is The Way You Spell And Don't Say You Didn't Have Time Because you Wrote This long Ass Shit That's "Ignit" "Nigga"

Plies don't write his lyrics so FUCK HIM. There's nothing amazing about Lil Wayne. His verses are all polished shit. If you want to listen to that than more power to you but I ain't listening to a mush mouth, no thought, dry throat bullshit rapper. You can hate me for what I say but fact is I've always left the topic of mainstream rappers alone and now I'm just saying whatever I want about it.

Fofy lil wayne is someone that had to many down the throat

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Plies don't write his lyrics so FUCK HIM. There's nothing amazing about Lil Wayne. His verses are all polished shit. If you want to listen to that than more power to you but I ain't listening to a mush mouth, no thought, dry throat bullshit rapper. You can hate me for what I say but fact is I've always left the topic of mainstream rappers alone and now I'm just saying whatever I want about it.

learn how to type you can't put ain't & don't next to eachother plus ain't isn't a word

What? Should I feel bad or something? How can you go from saying you like the stanky leg song because rap doesn't have to be serious all the time but two sentences later you're hating on ICP and KMK for not rapping about their personal lifes?