Thread: KRIZZ KALIKO MTV.?

KRIZZ KALIKO MTV.?

SO I VOTED LIKE 300 TIMES LITERALLY AND I SEE THIS SHIT ON MYSPACE THAT HES FUCKING LOSING AM LIKE WTF THAT SHITS FIXED FOR ONE OF THOSE GAY ASS ENO BANDS TO WIN DONT YOU THINK.?

That's what we've all been doing too, but it keeps going down.

i noe man fucck the industry

so do you noe any forums where i can find music thats unreleased or do you have any

i know you guys think its rigged or whatever. but did it ever occur to you that other people are doing THE SAME the thing that we are doing but for the other people....

and obviously the %'s wont change much cause the more votes that are in, the more votes that its gunna take to make it change

but still i mean how is it possible we tech fans vote like 30000000000 fucking times an yet alone we bearly get it up there when those fuckin mainstram fags vote like once and there shit gets up there like out of no where am saying there shits doubled when they vote once they dont fucking support there artist they mainstream you know that

dont worry. the paper route ppl wake up hella early and vote cuz they gotta go deliver papers. Kali's fans are just waking up after a long night of partying. they'll get their votes in.

HAHAH FOR SURE

Lol @ thinking they fixed it.

No. These bands get HUUUUUGE followings.
    No matter how bad they are.

And you think the bands fans are only voting once?
    They're doing exactly what most of us are doing. These bands aren't mainstream, either.
    That's why they're on MTVu.