Thread: what do you think about this music

what do you think about this music

I feel tech has a way of getting more peopleto feel his musicthan any other so called rapper atleast he"s the only one I look for when i want to feel someone who is real and i know aint faken it like others i feel his stuff i guess is what i wanna say thank god hes still ou there doing it

I agree, Ive listened to tech since around 01-02. I went to get an eminem song off of satellite something.com, anyway the em song was actually a tech song(Its Alive) ever since Ive been hooked. I noticed though in the past I have heard him but didnt notice, in songs like Y(off a soundtrack), he was on some yukmouth shit, I was amazed. Tech kinda got me into allota underground shit. Ive been to a show and went with like 4 other people. Its funny cause when the music stops for a split second I wanted us all to yell free, to see what tech would do, unfortunately they all bitched out. my yelling was all but unheard. Ever since then Ive gotten every tech cd, paid for cold hard cash/

Anyway, Tech bring your ass back to pittsburgh or better yet erie PA. Ill sell some tickets for ya, no commish. Come on man.

lol. i will too

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Askins
    Anyway, Tech bring your ass back to pittsburgh or better yet erie PA. Ill sell some tickets for ya, no commish. Come on man.